• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@ Knox

I don't think you should call people bigots because they don't agree with your view of spending other peoples money.

Now if you told me you were housing and or sponsoring an undocumented family I might feel differently.

Resources in inner cities that should be going to AA youth are being diverted for ESL and counseling - and again that is not free.

For the record undocumented people are not able to obtain cash benefits but are able to get other benefits.

I will say I understand your compassion - I will gladly take the children from any country the adults not so much.

Who are you lumping into your group of bigots?

I don't think wanting our homeless population taken care of which includes elderly, disabled and veterans, is being a bigot. Veterans that have fought for our safety and our freedom. Don't these people mean anything to you.

You want to throw your position of being mod around handing out warnings for things you think are a giant no no.

Maybe you better take a look at yourself. Name calling is so childish.

Edit to add @Knox

Who the Hell is throwing out their position as Mod? And exactly what warnings? The only thing I've done in this entire thread is state my point of view. If something makes you uncomfortable, thats on you.
Post automatically merged:

@ Knox

I don't think you should call people bigots because they don't agree with your view of spending other peoples money.

Now if you told me you were housing and or sponsoring an undocumented family I might feel differently.

Resources in inner cities that should be going to AA youth are being diverted for ESL and counseling - and again that is not free.

For the record undocumented people are not able to obtain cash benefits but are able to get other benefits.

I will say I understand your compassion - I will gladly take the children from any country the adults not so much.

I'm sorry, but to my point of view, if you're basing someones worth on the piece of dirt they were born on and you come up with this piece of dirt is more important, then that makes you a bigot against others not born on this piece of dirt. Just my view point. Not asking anyone to agree with it.

[/QUOTE]. Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). [/QUOTE]

Who the Hell is throwing out their position as Mod? And exactly what warnings? The only thing I've done in this entire thread is state my point of view. If something makes you uncomfortable, thats on you.
I clearly read with my own eyes you warning @CentreAussie
I did a quick scan to quote it but didn't see it. Either that or it was deleted out. I'm not going to say for sure you edited it. But that would be a gross misuse of privilege if you did.

I'm sorry, but to my point of view, if you're basing someones worth on the piece of dirt they were born on and you come up with this piece of dirt is more important, then that makes you a bigot against others not born on this piece of dirt. Just my view point. Not asking anyone to agree with it.
If you truly feel that way why don't you stop wasting your time on this Lil forum and start a crusade to end all country divisions and just have one world.

Just think of how much fun it would be to learn the words to kumbaya in all languages.

And I have zero problem with my hard earned tax money helping keep someone safe and alive. If you do, well, we're two totally different people aren't we?
You win. You caught me. I'm a black hearted bitch that thinks anyone not born on US dirt should die.
Congrats. :penguin:

Last edited:
I clearly read with my own eyes you warning @CentreAussie
I did a quick scan to quote it but didn't see it. Either that or it was deleted out. I'm not going to say for sure you edited it. But that would be a gross misuse of privilege if you did.

If you truly feel that way why don't you stop wasting your time on this Lil forum and start a crusade to end all country divisions and just have one world.

Just think of how much fun it would be to learn the words to kumbaya in all languages.

I've warned CentreAussie when he completely off topic in an entirely different thread before and he was being excessively rude to Victoria and Pretty in Pink. And that has zero to do with this. Unless you know the facts, you have no need to question what I do unless it has to do with YOU. So again, what is your point?????
And just so you're aware I don't delete or edit a fucking thing. As none of this is that important.

And I actually do have a crusade or two going on. If you haven't noticed, I've rarely commented in the last few months. But apparently your panties are too tight this afternoon. Oh, and I'm not going anywhere, if that's what you were hoping.

I've warned CentreAussie when he completely off topic in an entirely different thread before and he was being excessively rude to Victoria and Pretty in Pink. And that has zero to do with this. Unless you know the facts, you have no need to question what I do unless it has to do with YOU. So again, what is your point?????
And just so you're aware I don't delete or edit a fucking thing. As none of this is that important.

And I actually do have a crusade or two going on. If you haven't noticed, I've rarely commented in the last few months. But apparently your panties are too tight this afternoon. Oh, and I'm not going anywhere, if that's what you were hoping.
I dont notice when you are here or not.
Your presence is insignificant to me.
. But apparently your panties are too tight this afternoon.
Adulting is hard.

Public education-

Food stamps and w.I.c for their children

Emergency room

Whether you want to call it welfare it is not free and as much as you want to believe the bodega purchases are keeping the economy floating they are not.
@Sugar Cookie .. I agree I don’t get food stamps .. I don’t get Medicaid or CHIPS .. I don’t get free educational occupational or any health services for me or my kids .. I don’t get educational grants or housing .. I do get to work my ass to the bone, pay taxes, volunteer, cut corners to stretch my food and house resources, do without, tell my kids no and smile and TEACH my kids to love everyone .. everyone is equal .. everyone is deserving .. always give .. never turn a blind eye .. be respectful .. and be thankful .. as I drive my older car and buy my clothes at Goodwill so that my kids can have name brand certain items .. as illegals drive fancy new fucking vehicles and suck .. lmao .. if you think for a minute it’s really that bad @Knox - think again - they wouldn’t be coming in fucking groves.. why don’t they attach the numbers of Americans that die ever day month and year without medical treatment and homeless and without food.. because they want you brainwashed.. I lived at Juarez.. are there extremes .. of course .. FIX AMERICA .. then the world

@Sugar Cookie .. I agree I don’t get food stamps .. I don’t get Medicaid or CHIPS .. I don’t get free educational occupational or any health services for me or my kids .. I don’t get educational grants or housing .. I do get to work my ass to the bone, pay taxes, volunteer, cut corners to stretch my food and house resources, do without, tell my kids no and smile and TEACH my kids to love everyone .. everyone is equal .. everyone is deserving .. always give .. never turn a blind eye .. be respectful .. and be thankful .. as I drive my older car and buy my clothes at Goodwill so that my kids can have name brand certain items .. as illegals drive fancy new fucking vehicles and suck .. lmao .. if you think for a minute it’s really that bad @Knox - think again - they wouldn’t be coming in fucking groves.. why don’t they attach the numbers of Americans that die ever day month and year without medical treatment and homeless and without food.. because they want you brainwashed.. I lived at Juarez.. are there extremes .. of course .. FIX AMERICA .. then the world
A shit pile doesn’t change facts or hurt my feelings :joyful: @Knox

Last edited:
Potato Patato. If either were true you still wouldn't know and wouldn't be trying to pick a childish fight with me just because we have different values.
Since you don't really understand the difference I'll try to help.

Ignore would be either setting the ignore option or simply not reading anything you post.

Insignificant is not noticing if you're here or not.
. And I actually do have a crusade or two going on. If you haven't noticed, I've rarely commented in the last few months.
I don't worry much if you're here or not.
I don't read several posters here. I don't place those posters on ignore, I just simply slide on by.
In this particular instance, another member and I were discussing outside of DD something and while I was searching and reading I happened upon your post. Otherwise, I really don't go into the political thread.
Too much childish name calling for me.

Since you don't really understand the difference I'll try to help.

Ignore would be either setting the ignore option or simply not reading anything you post.

Insignificant is not noticing if you're here or not.

I don't worry much if you're here or not.
I don't read several posters here. I don't place those posters on ignore, I just simply slide on by.
In this particular instance, another member and I were discussing outside of DD something and while I was searching and reading I happened upon your post. Otherwise, I really don't go into the political thread.
Too much childish name calling for me.

But you keep noticing me!! Try stopping.

Well that's a weird thing to say when you keep engaging me.

In case you don't know forum basics, when you quote someone you should expect a reply.

If you don't want me to respond, you should stop quoting me. Either that or say this is me being a dictator don't respond.

Oh, I see. You're one those that have to have the last word. And until you have it, you'll keep it up and then blame me for engaging you. Go ahead, you can have the last word. I'll be the better woman.

Well we seem to be doing pretty well after taking over the America's. It was all third world over here until we came along. Maybe we should start mass immigrating to the Middle East now. Then we'll take Africa! Who would have thought that we've been doing it backwards all this time?

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make here... Are you saying the native population of the Americas was adversely affected (to say the least) by mass immigration? Or that western countries must self destruct to atone for the sins of the father? Or that western conquest was a benefit to all countries where it occurred? Please enlighten me.

And to leave ones own country to live in another is to 'emigrate'. If you want to show off how much smarter than me you are, at least use correct grammar.

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make here... Are you saying the native population of the Americas was adversely affected (to say the least) by mass immigration? Or that western countries must self destruct to atone for the sins of the father? Or that western conquest was a benefit to all countries where it occurred? Please enlighten me.

And to leave ones own country to live in another is to 'emigrate'. If you want to show off how much smarter than me you are, at least use correct grammar.

Kind of like importing and exporting eh? Thank you for being so astute. So why do we call them immigrants and not emmigrants? Is it one of those perspective things? Please don't explain that, I'll just find it insulting.

Fwiw, I was being entirely sarcastic but thanks for taking the time to give me a good ole kangaroo kick right to the ego! Much appreciated!

You would have liked my point if you weren't too busy trying to prove how much smarter you are than ME! Ironic really.

On a more serious note, I find it maddening how people try and compare today's mass immigration to the mass immigration that no doubt played a major part in building our "thriving" economies here in North America.

Apples and Oranges.

Kind of like importing and exporting eh? Thank you for being so astute. So why do we call them immigrants and not emmigrants? Is it one of those perspective things? Please don't explain that, I'll just find it insulting.

Fwiw, I was being entirely sarcastic but thanks for taking the time to give me a good ole kangaroo kick right to the ego! Much appreciated!

You would have liked my point if you weren't too busy trying to prove how much smarter you are than ME! Ironic really.

On a more serious note, I find it maddening how people try and compare today's mass immigration to the mass immigration that no doubt played a major part in building our "thriving" economies here in North America.

Apples and Oranges.

Ok, ya got me. Bravo. But you do what they say about sarcasm and its relative level of wittiness, right?

Ok, ya got me. Bravo. But you do what they say about sarcasm and its relative level of wittiness, right?

Know*

You left out a word. We'll just have to put the lesson "I see invisible people" right next to "One man's immigrant is another man's emmigrant!" In the Dreamin Demon "Arguing with Dummies!" For Dummies handbook!

Back to your point, yeah they call us smart asses. Which is kind of ironic really because I don't think they mean smart which makes them the real sarcastic ones! Hypocrites. Which brings us to another valuable lesson called "Nobody likes a smart ass!"

No dummies were harmed during the making of this comment.

Last edited:
Our lack of compassion for others is the source of both these miseries. There is poverty and homelessness, broken vets and hungry children, and we don't give a shit. It's pointless to say immigrants are the reason, when we didn't give a fuck before immigration was made the issue of the day.

Know*

You left out a word. We'll just have to put the lesson "I see invisible people" right next to "One man's immigrant is another man's emmigrant!" In the Dreamin Demon "Arguing with Dummies!" For Dummies handbook!

Back to your point, yeah they call us smart asses. Which is kind of ironic really because I don't think they mean smart which makes them the real sarcastic ones! Hypocrites. Which brings us to another valuable lesson called "Nobody likes a smart ass!"

No dummies were harmed during the making of this comment.
I must respectfully disagree. I far prefer a smart ass to the ubiquitous dumb ass.

Last edited:
Our lack of compassion for others is the source of both these miseries. There is poverty and homelessness, broken vets and hungry children, and we don't give a shit. It's pointless to say immigrants are the reason, when we didn't give a fuck before immigration was made the issue of the day.

I must respectfully disagree. I far prefer a smart ass to the ubiquitous dumb ass.
@McDanel .. I do want to clarify .. I in NO WAY blame immigration for ANY of our homeless jobless uninsured Americans .. I simply feel .. BEFORE you want to crusade to save the world to a large portion of immigration population who see us as a cash cow .. YOU need to fix (make healthy the machine) your own people and country. We are the cause of our problems and we are the ONLY country in the world who feels we must SAVE THE ENTIRE PLANET .. America needs to save America .. or we will continue to be the laughing stock cash cow zillions in debt and counting country we are .. Americans are ONE PAYCHECK away from homelessness for a large majority .. YOU CANNOT PROVIDE IF YOU ARE NOT SOUND AND DO NOT HAVE A RESOURCE YOURSELF

Nope. Not their fault. They are asylum seekers, fleeing horrors none of us can understand. I don't care about being a 'citizen'. Humans are humans and all are worthy of help no matter where they were born. And they don't use resources that they haven't paid into. Everyone needs to do actual research on that. I know it's a great bullet point but it's a false one.

How do they NOT use resources they havent paid into??? The detention Centers they are in were not paid for by Mexico or by the so called "asylum seekers" themselves?? where do you think the money for those centers etc came from?

"The US Department of Health and Human Services is shuffling around $266 million in federal funds to pay for the care of children held in immigrant detention centers away from their families, Yahoo News reported Wednesday (September 19). The reallocation includes money initially intended for cancer research and public health programs.
About $87 million is being redirected from the National Institutes of Health, including $13.7 million comes from the National Cancer Institute. Nearly $17 million will derive from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

and "nope, not their fault" Seriously, its not anyone's fault what they were born into, but as everyone else on this post has said we have plenty of people born here that our help should go to first!

So if your kid, sister, mother needed help from the public health programs and it was life or death for them, are you still ok with the fact that millions of dollars that should have helped your family live were instead given just to build a place to hold ILLEGAL people here?? Never mind all the other funds and money spent on them??

Just sending illegals back home so far this fiscal year is already over 100 million OVER budget.. and no its not just Mexico its Guatemala, Honduras, Brazil etc etc... We do not have the resources to care for these immigrants, we do not even have the money to take care of our own... where is the line? how do we choose who to help and who not to help... The US is not going to save the world, and it shouldnt be up to us to help people that just come in hoping for a better life?

I get it, its Sad, well guess what buttercup - The world is a sad fucking place! Get over it, look at the Big picture and realize your way of thinking although it sounds all happy, loving and full of rainbows and happiness for everyone - it could never work. THAT is why no one is agreeing with you, and everyone else that shares your opinion on this....

You cant do what you think sounds good, you have to do things that actually work! If you had a feasible plan to help all these people Cool lets do it - Kumbaya n shit! Problem is, there isnt one, and there is no way there could ever be one. So even though people are people, children are children - we CANT and therefore SHOULDNT be putting money into giving them a better life, before we fix ourselves.

It’s not just people from South America and Mexico anymore. Now we’ve got people coming from parts of Africa, China, and other places that are crossing the border illegally. It’s overly idealistic to think we can take every single person in and that we can feed, clothe, and house them all and give them jobs. It’s just not feasible. It’s illogical to think that none of them will have diseases and none will be violent criminals. A large growth in population overnight isn’t doing anyone any favors. It’s not bigotry it’s just common sense. If we can’t even help ourselves then how can we help anyone else?

Back