• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sel...pected-toddlers-death-new-york-174018218.html

The death of a 2-year-old girl in upstate New York has led police to investigate a self-proclaimed mommy blogger who reportedly is an acquaintance of the toddler’s biological father.

Brianna Valenti, 26, from Grand Island, N.Y., faces several charges related to the toddler’s death, the Erie County Sheriff’s Office told the Associated Press. The sheriff’s office posted on Twitter and Facebook Friday that a 26-year-old woman was being held on $150,000 bail for assaulting the 2-year-old, who was still in the ICU at Oishei Children’s Hospital at the time.

Deputies told Buffalo, N.Y., station WKBW-TV that the girl was rushed to the hospital on Sept. 10 after she reportedly passed out and was having trouble breathing at her home in Grand Island, N.Y. An investigation later revealed that the toddler had previously sustained injuries. She died on Saturday.

Valenti’s Facebook page says she’s a stay-at-home mom and parenting blogger who lives in Buffalo, about 13 miles south of Grand Island. According to her About page on Facebook, Valenti wrote for a parenting blog called Weird, Wicked, & Wild, which says it’s “created by women for women.” The site hasn’t been updated in over a year.
She is currently in custody at the Erie County jail.

The Erie County Sheriff’s Office did not immediately return Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment. Yahoo has also reached out to the district attorney’s office for the name of Valenti’s attorney.

A self-proclaimed mommy blogger has been charged with shaking her boyfriend’s baby daughter until she passed out and eventually died from her injuries.

Brianna Valenti, 26, of Grand Island in New York, faces numerous charges in connection to death of Raelynn Rose Fuller, 2, including reckless assault of a child, police announced.

Cody Fuller, the victim’s father told WKBW on Monday that doctors believe she had been shaken 'almost to death' by Valenti on the afternoon of September 10.

Raelynn died over the weekend as a result of her injuries at Oishei children's hospital.

Valenti had been looking after her that day, along with her own daughter, 5, when the alleged assault unfolded, Fuller said.

She reportedly called him, saying his daughter had passed out and was having 'trouble breathing'.

Paramedics were called and the little girl was rushed to John R Oishei Children’s Hospital with 'injuries resulting in her being unresponsive,' police said.

She was admitted to the intensive care unit, and deputies with the Erie County Sheriff’s Office were contacted by Erie County Child Protective Services soon afterwards.

On September 11, authorities arrested Valenti and charged her. She was still being held Monday at the Erie County Holding Center on $150,000 bail.

Police would not say if she will face further charges following the death of Fuller’s daughter on Saturday.

In a statement they said: ‘On September 11, Detectives arrested Valenti and charged her with a felony count of reckless assault of a child, a felony count of assault – conduct causing risk of death, and a misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Valenti is described by police as an acquaintance of the biological father.

Captain Greg Savage, who works with the Erie County Sheriff's Office, told WIBV4:

'What exactly did she do or not do, what exactly are the baby’s injuries and what was her intent [are under investigation, we believe she was assaulted.

'It’s very serious and we believe that is the person that caused the injuries.

'We were notified by the hospital that it appeared there may have been some type of injuries inflicted on the child and that’s when detectives went over there and that’s when the investigation began.

According to her Facebook page, Brianna Valenti enjoys writing about her experiences as a mother.

She writes for a blog called “Weird, Wicked & Wild,” and is listed as its head parenting blogger.

Despite that title, Valenti does not appear to have contributed lately. Her last post under the “parenting” tab was dated August 20, 2017.

She has been dating Fuller since May 2017. Valenti also spoke of her relationship with Fuller’s daughter and her own little one in a blog post from August 2017.
LINK

Ever notice that with almost every single one of these stories 911 is called, or a call is made to the parent, or kids are brought to the hospital simply for having trouble breathing?

Like they weren't just beat to hell, or shaken like shake n bake, or whatever the case may be. Like no one would notice all the other injuries present. Just that they are having trouble breathing.

I don't know why that description pisses me off so much, but it really grinds my gears.

If her gonna blog on something be an expert.
Clearly her expertise is in being an angry pos who likes beating on the defenseless.

Chuck her in the Niagara river and let her shoot the falls.
If she lives put her through court.
If she gets smashed on the rocks...justice served and Poseidon appeased for another bountiful fish harvest

My guess is, they are afraid if they simply tell the truth, they will be arrested ASAP, and not the next day?
I am sure if they called 911 and said "Hey, I need a coroner, cause I just shook the everlovin shit outta this baby,
and it's dead. By "just" I mean last week sometime, but it is startin to smell funny"

Baby was adorable. The bitch is getting blasted on the tornado photo she posted and made public.

She's furious because the father loved his girl more than he loved her and she came to realize that her main value to him is housekeeping and babysitting. Topped of with he speaks to the bio mom. Take it out on the toddler!

She's furious because the father loved his girl more than he loved her and she came to realize that her main value to him is housekeeping and babysitting. Topped of with he speaks to the bio mom. Take it out on the toddler!

Also, she is referred to as "an aquaintence" of the father, not even his girlfriend. If she wants an actual relationship, that had to suck.

That's exactly what set off my imagination @Brillig . Either they never got very far in the relationship or he's retreating, but still wanted babysitting. Rage ensued?

@Satanica
A Grand Island woman is expecting to face five to 15 years in prison when she is sentenced for the death of a 2-year-old girl in October.

27-year-old Brianna Valenti pleaded guilty to Manslaughter in the First Degree. She admitted to causing the death of her boyfriend's daughter, Raelynn Rose Fuller, who died in September of 2018.

Investigators say Fuller was shaken to death.

Robert Cutting, one of Valenti's attorneys, said the defense was looking to use it's own medical expert to contradict the findings of the Erie County Medical Examiner.

"In an ideal world I was hoping that we would develop medical information that was contrary to what the Erie County Medical Examiner's office's conclusions were," Cutting said.

He said that not having the evidence to contradict the medical examiner's evidence in trial left the defense in a situation where it needed to take a plea.

"We had information that perhaps the child's injury was suffered earlier on in the day and if we were able to contradict that part of the medical evidence we might have been able to establish the possibility that someone other than our client's responsibility for the injury," Cutting said.

Valenti was originally charged with Murder too. Evidence suggested she might have waited to call 911, but Flynn said the brain scan results he later received showed she did not wait. He said that if this case went to trial, because of that information, the murder charge could have been a stretch.

"Trying a case, and unethically over reaching, there's a fine line," he said.
1566864430851.png

1566864671782.png

Last edited:
@Satanica
A 27-year-old Grand Island woman has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for causing the death of a 2-year-old child.

This past August, Brianna Valenti pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter.

The charge stemmed from the death of her boyfriend’s child, Raelynn Fuller.

During an afternoon in September of last year, Fuller was found unresponsive, leading Valenti to call 911.

When first responders arrived, Fuller was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital by ambulance.

Fuller remained there in the intensive care unit until she was taken off life support almost two weeks later.

Her death was later determined to have been caused by being violently shaken, and Valenti was blamed.

According to prosecutors, Fuller suffered head trauma that led to her death.
1570531347315.png

In a letter read in court, Kelly Haney, Raelynn’s biological mother, told the judge she had dreamed of seeing her daughter grow up, go to the prom and walk across the stage at her high school graduation.

The toddler was “a baby sent directly from heaven,” Haney wrote in the letter, which was read by her mother and Raelynn’s grandmother, Tricia Haney.

“How could a mother of her own child care so little about mine?” Kelly Haney wrote.

Before the judge issued the sentence, Valenti apologized to Raelynn’s family. Valenti said she “did love her as my own.”

“If there was anything I could do to bring her back, I would give my own life for that,” Valenti said in court.

Wonder if dad is standing by her.
1570994497507.png

Back