• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Michael Billington, 24, Teddy Diake, 24, and Johnathan Augustus, 24, of Fort Gordon were arrested on charges of rape and aggravated sodomy, the Richmond County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday.

The sheriff's office worked with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service on a sexual assault investigation that allegedly occurred at a home in Richmond County on Sunday. Fort Gordon is in Richmond County about two hours east of Atlanta.

An 18-year-old woman was taken to a local hospital with undisclosed injuries after an alleged assault by three men in a bedroom, authorities said.

Johnathan Augustus, Michael Billington, Teddy Diake

Attachments

• BBUtgPo.img.jpg
    BBUtgPo.img.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 927
Last edited by a moderator:
Um, huh?

Are these mugshots accurate?

Mustache out of regs on the first fella, whatever maybe he was on leave

Shaving waivers for the other two i suppose are possible, however they should still be required to trim up and maintain a neat appearance. These fucks looks homeless.

No way in hell the haircuts of any of em are within regs.

I guess if you dont care about raping broads you wont care about maintaining dress and apperance standards either.

Not surprising to read a story ike this about military members. Scumbags, the lot of em.

Not surprising to read a story ike this about military members. Scumbags, the lot of em.

I was with you until reading this.
Lumping all military into one negative opinion is just as thoughtless and ridiculous as lumping everyone negatively into one race or religious belief.

But anyway yeah, I agree regarding them looking rough as hell. There’s no way they qualify within a shaving profile, and no way does their hair meet regs.

Um, huh?

Are these mugshots accurate?

Mustache out of regs on the first fella, whatever maybe he was on leave

Shaving waivers for the other two i suppose are possible, however they should still be required to trim up and maintain a neat appearance. These fucks looks homeless.

No way in hell the haircuts of any of em are within regs.

I guess if you dont care about raping broads you wont care about maintaining dress and apperance standards either.

I was thinking instantly the same thing about the appearance of the guys in the mugshot. It is waaaay beyond being out of regs. It is like the kind of ridiculousness that is often seen with the Stolen Valor assholes. Unfortunately, if the story is accurate these asshats are actually legitimate service members. Like you, I am no longer surprised to read these types of articles. I spent 4 years in the Army and in those 4 years I experienced everything from sleazy "jokes" to being sexually assaulted in the barracks. It wasn't even the type of scenario where we were together and then things got out of hand. No, it was an E-5 geographic bachelor who was shit faced in the hallway at 0300. I went to the water fountain to get a drink and he followed me back to my room and pushed his way into my room. My chain of command assured me that handling it "in house" was the best course of action. If you consider no action to be the best course of action then they hit it out of the park!

In hindsight I thought they might be DoN civilians, Fort Gordon houses a branch of the Navy Information Operations Command. However a majority of articles I'm seeing specify 'service members' or 'sailors' which means full blown active/reserve/guard duty.

Those guys are ate-the-fuck-up. I'd be embarrassed as hell being in formation with those guys in the ranks.

majority of articles I'm seeing specify 'service members' or 'sailors' which means full blown active/reserve/guard duty.

But you may be giving the writers of this article too much credit, they might not know the difference, might have just heard Navy and assumed active duty. But yeah, those guys are looking pretty shaggy.

Back