• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Memphis, Tennessee, family is demanding answers from elementary school officials after teens abducted a 5-year-old girl from in front of the school.

According to a report from Memphis police, the incident happened at Dunbar Elementary School Wednesday afternoon.

A video recorded by a witness shows one of the teens punching the 5-year-old in the face. Later, it escalated into a fight outside the Melrose High School football stadium.

The girl’s family wants to know how she was taken from right in front of the school by complete strangers.

According to police, a minor sent the video to the little girl’s sister on Facebook. In the message, she threatened to hurt the 5-year-old if the sister didn’t meet her for a fight outside the football stadium.

The fight involved several teens and an adult, after the little girl’s sister told police she went to the stadium to meet the suspects.

The victim was seen in the video getting hit and kicked by several people, while her 5-year-old sister was crying on the side of the road.

The victim’s aunt, Shavita Payne, told police that when she arrived, she tried to get everyone off her niece. But she was then attacked too.
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/y...ure-sister-into-fight/ZYkDBIRb23hRtJPVV7mDbN/

Last edited:
The sister should have called the police and had these other teens arrested.

The five year old could have seriously been injured or even killed.

Bipedal filth.
These little pukes will never amount to anything positive in society. They are clearly on a road that will take not a much different is contributing path for the social good. I hate bugs like this with so much of my being I would have no problem watching them executed

No names released yet? Interesting.

This one of those communities where people who act as witnesses to crimes and report what they have seen to police are likely to suffer injuries resulting in the need for sutures?

Wow ... they abducted a five year old and sent a video of it ... Like i know they're kids but I think they crossed a line here.

They even tried to take down the Aunt! What did chick do that caused the gang of heathens to kidnap and hold hostage her sister to come fight?

Back