• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A search is underway for two persons of interest after a grocery store manager was “violently assaulted,” the Camden Police Department said Thursday.

The attack happened at about 10 p.m. April 15, when an unidentified man and woman entered the Piggly Wiggly supermarket at 50 E. Dekalb St., police said in a news release.

The man and woman tried to purchase pizza, but were told the store was closed and all systems were shutdown for the night, according to the release.

The man and woman “became irate,” police said.

They were joined by another unidentified man near the front doors of the grocery store, and the manager was violently assaulted, according to the release.

Further information on the store manager’s condition was not available.

No other injuries were reported.

Police are looking for the man and woman first involved in the incident, calling them persons of interest.
1650649817545.png
1650649844505.png

I use to tell people that everything shut down at closing time and that I had no control over that because if I didn't I'd still be there at midnight. So I completely understand where the PW manager was coming from. He probably still had an hour's worth of work to do after closing, he wanted to get home and I can't blame him. I hope they find these two and hold them responsible for what they've done.

I know I locked up on the dot, because I was standing at the door waiting on the big hand of the clock to get to the 10. but I was in a small store, he most likely wasn't there on the dot to close the door and these two subhumans slipped in before he got there. And then acted like assholes when he tried to get them to leave.

Back