• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Oklahoma infant is recovering serious injuries after he was caught up in the middle of a domestic assault.

Kriesha Germany told FOX 23 that she was at work when she got a panicked phone call from her babysitter.

Police say the babysitter was holding 9-month-old Cashyss Joseph as her boyfriend, Chad Young, beat her. Witnesses told police that Young continued to beat her even after she said to stop because she was holding the baby, and even after she was on the ground.

Cashyss was rushed to the hospital to undergo surgery for a skull fracture. Doctors say he now needs a special helmet to make sure that his skull grows properly.

A GoFundMe has been set up to cover the cost of the helmet which is not covered by insurance.
1567183778249.png
1567183808545.png

Mr. Metal, I think Foolio should have to pay for the helmet! But in the real world, the insurance company not covering the helmet seems unreasonable. The helmet is not a fashion accessory, the child had a fractured skull and it was ordered by a Dr. to make sure his skull fracture healed properly. I would like to know why the insurance company has denied payment for it.

Back