• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Deputies arrested Aniyah Thomas, 19, after they said she made threats against a 6-month-old infant and appeared to suffocate the baby in front of them.

Brevard deputies were searching for Thomas after threats against herself and an infant were posted on Facebook, an arrest report said.

Thomas was located in a Walmart parking lot through her cell phone.

When Indian River deputies approached her vehicle, the report said, Thomas reclined the driver's seat, clutched the baby face down on her chest and wrapped her arms around the infant "in a hugging position."

Thomas then began to "squeeze ... which appeared to be suffocating the infant," deputies wrote.

Deputies smashed the window of her vehicle and removed the infant before taking Thomas into custody, the report said.

The child was unharmed and turned over to family, a sheriff's official said.

These are not my words they are her's.

Slick mouth, pu$$y great, yea you like that

None of that can make someone love you and it is sure not going to make you love yourself when a man or woman uses your body and discards you because they have no reason to invest their time, love or resources in you.
1559643975664.png

Last edited:
It's literally taking EVERYTHING in me not to cuss out every single one of you dumb ass folks sharing that dumb ass article saying slick ass dumb ass shit. I done been silent tryna hold my composure for too long ‼️ not that I have to explain anything to any mf body bc God knows wtf happened that night, but to clear the mf air I WAS NOT AND DID NOT TRY TO HURT OR SUFFOCATE MY BABY ‼️ WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO HUG AND PROTECT YOUR CHILD FROM HARMS WAY⁉️ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ME KNOW I LOVE TF OUTTA MY BABY AND I TAKE DAMN GOOD CARE OF MINE. I DON'T MISS A BEAT WHEN IT COMES TO MY CHILD. YALL CAN TAKE YALL OPINIONS AND SHOVE IT FAR UP YALL ASS BC THEY DON'T MATTER! YOU FUCK ASS FOLKS DON'T KNOW ME! AND FOR THE ONES WHO DO KNOW ME AND SHARED IT TRYNA BE MESSY, YALL CAN KISS ME AND MY BABY'S ASS AND THAT'S FACTS ON TOP OF FACTS‼️ NOW YALL SHARE THIS SHIT LIKE YALL SHARED MY LAST POST DUMB BITCHES
Post automatically merged:

Me and my baby don't deserve the life we were given! I can't do this anymore. I just hope I get to see my little angel again and if they find our bodies I don't want no funeral, creamate the both of us and throw our ashes in the ocean that's my only wish

Last edited:
May 25 #1: (quote) I ain't gon lie I feel like saying fuck everything and giving up
May 25 #2: (quote) I'm cryin' out for help please hear me amen
May 28: (paraphrase) Fuck life I'm gonna kill myself AND this baby! Cremate us both!

June 4: (paraphrase) I'd never hurt mah baby fuck yall I was protecting my baby from invisible anti-hug particles and italian space lizards! Police had to break the window because emperor palpatine was force chocking me I swear to god my repeated suicidal sounding facebook posts were totally unrelated to what happened OMG whys everyone hate me?!!!!

There needs to be someone in this dummy's life that tells her the truth about herself

She is too ignorant and immature to be anybody's mother.

She wanted attention and is probably jealous that it was the baby that everyone was concerned about.

Unless this 'mother" gets help her daughter is going to have a life filled with turmoil and drama.

Hopefully, that baby will never have to see this whack job again. She'll hurt or kill her if they let her near the baby.

Back