• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A York woman admitted to police she snorted heroin and took a pill before she drove her 6-year-old son on Interstate 83 in Springfield Township on Tuesday night, according to charging documents.

Kristina Michelle Archer-Burton, 33, of the 700 block of Terrace Road, faces charges of DUI, endangering the welfare of children, duty of driver approaching emergency vehicle, maximum speed limits and operation of vehicle without official certificate of inspection.

Archer-Burton was arraigned on the charges and released on $2,500 unsecured bail. She has a preliminary hearing before District Judge Laura S. Manifold on July 3, according to online court dockets."

DD1f.jpg

Back in my young, dumb, and full of cum days, I tried just about every drug in the book. I never was dumb enough to even consider smack. Too addictive is what they told me. BUT...isn’t it supposed to slow your ass down? So much so that you nod off? So how in the hell was she even able to find her keys to put in the ignition, then drive, then get pulled over for going 78 in a 55?!

Latest posts

Back