• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1566323423337.png

ATLANTA (AP) — Police say a man flashed a housekeeper at an Atlanta hotel and died trying to escape security by leaping between balconies.

Atlanta police Investigator James White tells reporters that the man died at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta hotel early Monday.

White says the housekeeper reported the man to security and as the man fled he attempted to jump from a balcony at least 10 stories high to one nearby. White says the man missed the balcony and fell to his death. White says the man’s death is believed to be accidental.

Authorities didn’t immediately release the man’s identity.
[....]
The hotel’s general manager, Peter McMahon, said the hotel is cooperating with authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
"ATLANTA – Police say a man flashed a housekeeper at an Atlanta hotel and died trying to escape security by leaping between balconies.
Atlanta police Investigator James White tells reporters that the man died at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta hotel early Monday.
White says the housekeeper reported the man to security and as the man fled he attempted to jump from a balcony at least 10 stories high to one nearby.
White says the man missed the balcony and fell to his death. White says the man’s death is believed to be accidental.
Authorities didn’t immediately release the man’s identity. The investigation is ongoing.
The hotel’s general manager, Peter McMahon, said the hotel is cooperating with authorities."

I've been around awhile now, I was a late starter, my first sexual experience was when I was 17yo. So for the last 43 years I've seen quite a few naked men, all of whom seemed to think that having sex with their wonder wiener would spoil me forever. At this point in my life all I can think, when I see a penis, is how funny looking it really is and how much I just wanna point and laugh at it, for the most part.

Shame they didn’t prosecute him after the fact.....I’d love to see the defence attorney try and convince a jury that he was running from the aggrieved housekeeper and she nicked his clothes after he fell.....

Back