• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Only in Ohio... n I think the inflatable deal is their safe sex law there. :/ Thank shit he hasn't graduated to living breating things.

dang. We really need a better search feature. I tried 3 times to search for anything on this guy because I can't believe @Whisper hadn't already found this and posted it. Who knew his depravity for all things plastic goes all the way back to '08.

At least he steals the pool toys before making sweet sweet love to them. If he put back in the pool with his "signature" on them for some kid to play with, I'd want to give him a ass kicking.

dang. We really need a better search feature. I tried 3 times to search for anything on this guy because I can't believe @Whisper hadn't already found this and posted it. Who knew his depravity for all things plastic goes all the way back to '08.

At least he steals the pool toys before making sweet sweet love to them. If he put back in the pool with his "signature" on them for some kid to play with, I'd want to give him a ass kicking.
What are you talking about? If you go to the 1st page it's from 2008.

it happens Ive checked 12 ways to sunday and had a dupe

Damn, after going back looking at all his different mugs he sure did change...meth maybe? His teeth are already jacked up looking in what i assume is a "younger" pic of him...and i am convinced that in his "older" pic that mofo has zero teeth in his mouth

I need to re-read his arrest record to see how many years this fucktard has been raping pool toys

What are you talking about? If you go to the 1st page it's from 2008.
yeah I know. I was just making the point that I our search features didn't give me any results.
I said "who knew his depravity...when back to '08" because the article I posted just showed the arrests going back to 2011.

yeah I know. I was just making the point that I our search features didn't give me any results.
I said "who knew his depravity...when back to '08" because the article I posted just showed the arrests going back to 2011.

I think it has to do with the last site upgrade... i cant pull up my past posts after a certain year so maybe thats whats happening with the older threads? I dont remember what it actually says when i try to access my earlier posts but basically says i have none when i know i do...idk

Oh ok. Sorry I thought you meant the original thread.

This guy's been fucking inflatables since 1999? Sweet lord if it was humanly possible for a kid to be born from that union it'd be in high school... And he's still at it? Cut off his dick already.

Last edited:
This guy definitely has a type.
Edwin Tobergta, 35, was arrested in Hamilton, Ohio on Wednesday for allegedly having sex with an inflatable pool raft by the side of the road, Fox 19 reports. This is the fourth time Tobergta has been arrested for this kind of offense.

In 2011, Tobergta was caught with his pants down in an alley with his neighbor's pink, inflatable raft.
He went to jail, but was arrested again in 2013 for having sex with the EXACT SAME RAFT, which had inexplicably not been thrown out. The 2013 offense occurred at Tobergta's own home, but he was charged with -- and pleaded guilty to -- public indecency because it happened within the view of children during the day.

It is unclear if Tobergta's most recent alleged offense took place with the same pool raft.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ool-raft-_n_5485696.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-sex

Edwin, it's clear to me this pool raft is ONLY LEADING YOU ON! STOP THE MADNESS... And settle for a nice rubber chicken or something, not some brazen hussy of a pool raft which will never return your feelings!

As often as this damnfool is looking for love in totally the wrong places, this should not come as a surprise to anyone.:hilarious:

In 2011, Tobergta was caught with his pants down in an alley with his neighbor's pink, inflatable raft.
He went to jail, but was arrested again in 2013 for having sex with the EXACT SAME RAFT...

Actually, with this information I think they were in a relationship. Pink raft didn't want her owner to know of her clandestine meetings with her human lover so she called rape. She'll do anything to be human and there's no Blue Fairy for her like there was Pinocchio so she gives her body to any human who will take her. It's a shaky path, but it's her battle. Hers alone.

There has to be something about it being in public and the chance of being caught. Pool rafts and toys are NOT that expensive and he could just do this sort of depraved crap at/in his own home and avoid trouble, IF the trouble wasn't part of the turn on for him. What a bizarre thing to be into....

Damn it... now my mind is trying to figure out against my own will, how one fucks a pool toy. I mean... if you get a hole it in ... it deflates... so... do you just kinda slap your dick on it? Rub it? Or do you fuck it before you inflate it? and if that's the case, how small is this guy's dick? I've had pool toys, the plug on them is like... half a cm wide.

Damn it... now my mind is trying to figure out against my own will, how one fucks a pool toy. I mean... if you get a hole it in ... it deflates... so... do you just kinda slap your dick on it? Rub it? Or do you fuck it before you inflate it? and if that's the case, how small is this guy's dick? I've had pool toys, the plug on them is like... half a cm wide.
its called a dry hump

Back