• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 6-year-old boy was found naked inside a dog cage in a Northeast Philadelphia home Thursday afternoon, police say.

Police were called just before 1 p.m. to the Mayfair home after a neighbor found two young sisters outside screaming.
Authorities caution this investigation is in its very early stages, but say what they found is described as tragic and unacceptable.

Police say the mother of the 6-year-old left him naked with a pillow and blanket while she was out.
"They saw two girls, ages 4 and 5, that were partially dressed outside in the rain," Gripp said. "The officers were able to pick them up and gain entry inside of the property and once they got in there, they came upon a 6-year-old boy that was locked inside a dog cage."
Police say the children's mother would often lock the little boy inside the dog cage when she left the home.

Police say an elderly woman who uses a wheelchair, identified as a grandmother to the children, was also found inside the home, along with a 40-year-old man – identified as an uncle.

In total, five children were living in the home. Two of them were at school when police arrived.
Hector Perez, a neighbor, saw the little girls outside in the alley and immediately called 9-1-1.

"They have pampers on, they have no shirts, they have no pants, no shoes, they're screaming, it's raining, it's cold," Perez said.

Perez is one of several neighbors who says they've seen DHS officials in this home several times.

"Over the past couple of years they've been here I wanna say three, four or five times," Perez said.

Perez says while he's always tried to look out for the kids, he had no idea it was this bad.

"I knew something was going on but you tell me he's putting kids in a cage? Hell no. Hell no. I can never imagine that," he added.
The mother is being interviewed by special victims officers.
The children were taken to St. Christopher's Hospital, but appear to be physically OK. They remain in protective custody.

Police are still trying to identify the children's father as this investigation continues.

Police found a child locked in a dog cage in a Philadelphia home Thursday afternoon, after responding to reports of screaming.
The Philadelphia Police Department arrived on the scene at Glenview Street around 1 p.m., and first located two children aged 3 and 5, crying and wandering around the back of the residence, reports NBC News.

When they ventured inside the home, police discovered a 6-year-old boy, naked, trapped inside a dog cage which was locked using a zip tie.
All three children were taken to nearby St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children for evaluation. Their conditions are currently unknown.
The children’s parents, Michelle Campbell, 30, and Paul Weber, 31, were arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child and recklessly endangering a person, the police said in a statement.
1679854285226.png

The woman in the wheelchair is 80 years old.

Two other adults were also inside the home at the time: an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair, believed to be the children's grandmother, and a man in his 40s, believed to be an uncle.

Last edited:
Yup. That's about how I expected them to look.

As for wheelchair grandma? Unless she has full blown dementia I'm not giving her a pass. Even if she was too disabled to wheel herself over to the cage and unlatch it, I bet she was capable of dialing 911 to come get that little guy out of the cage. Theres no excuse if she had the ability to use a phone.

Uncle for sure needs to sit his ass in jail with the other 2 nasties. These poor kids ended up with so many relatives that just don't give a fuck. Life is so unfair.

View attachment 92385

The woman in the wheelchair is 80 years old.

I wonder if her drapes match her curtains . . .

Yup. That's about how I expected them to look.

As for wheelchair grandma? Unless she has full blown dementia I'm not giving her a pass. Even if she was too disabled to wheel herself over to the cage and unlatch it, I bet she was capable of dialing 911 to come get that little guy out of the cage. Theres no excuse if she had the ability to use a phone.

Uncle for sure needs to sit his ass in jail with the other 2 nasties. These poor kids ended up with so many relatives that just don't give a fuck. Life is so unfair.
I could see some elder abuse going on if they were capable of doing this to children.

I hope the grandma didn't just not care. Although it's definitely possible.

I know everyone with home dyed blue hair aren’t horrible, disgusting and repulsive people, but is not a good sign in my book.

Back