• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1705798769270.png

The man reportedly ran out of his White Camaro and told the deputy his ex-girlfriend had her dog attack him in her apartment. He told the deputy, that his ex, Jennifer Flores, had contacted him earlier in the day for him to come over.

When he arrived at the home, the two got into a verbal argument before Flores reportedly began choking him with his chain, an arrest affidavit shows.

He then grabbed his items and attempted to leave the home. The man said at that moment, Flores told her black Pitbull to "get him."
The pitbull attacked the man's arms and legs in the living room before he was able to get away, deputies said.

Deputies found blood spatter on the bottom of Flores' front door and blood on the living room door.

When deputies attempted to speak to Flores about the situation she allegedly kept interrupting them and was uncooperative
She was placed under arrest for aggravated domestic battery, strangulation, and false imprisonment.

Sorry, but I'd like a dog that attacked ON COMMAND. I had an Am Staff Terrier (a TYPE of pitbull), she was a rescue, and if I gave her ANY command I got kisses, you got anywhere near her face you were smothered in kisses, Sasha was a sweetheart with us, just pure love for us-and we loved her just as much-even if she did not attack on command-she was one hell of a guard dog tho, very protective of my young girls, she ADORED them. Not all pitties are the same and should not be lumped together.

Sorry, but I'd like a dog that attacked ON COMMAND. I had an Am Staff Terrier (a TYPE of pitbull), she was a rescue, and if I gave her ANY command I got kisses, you got anywhere near her face you were smothered in kisses, Sasha was a sweetheart with us, just pure love for us-and we loved her just as much-even if she did not attack on command-she was one hell of a guard dog tho, very protective of my young girls, she ADORED them. Not all pitties are the same and should not be lumped together.
I didn't mean to sound like I was lumping all pits together, I would've said the same thing for any animal large enough to hurt a person. Could've been an emu, for all I care.

If it's equipped to cause physical harm on command, and it DOES, it's a deadly weapon.

I put myself in his shoes and had flashbacks to all the videos over the years of dogs (not just pits) tearing a human apart... (I used to be obsessed with gore / accidents / animal attack videos. Morbid fascination with the raw vulnerability of man, I suppose.)

I would truly believe I was about to die horribly. Trust me, any large dog is capable of this.

Btw I am a dog lover. I respect all animals and believe in their individuality.

Back