• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
NYPD cops stormed onto Columbia University’s campus on Tuesday night to oust a pro-terror mob that illegally took over an academic building and to clear out an anti-Israel encampment after the school finally gave them the green light.
Hundreds of officers swooped inside the gates of the Morningside Heights school shortly after 9 p.m. and set their sights on historic Hamilton Hall, the building that was taken over by rogue rioters in a drastic escalation of the protests that have plagued the campus for weeks.

But when dozens of Emergency Service Unit officers got to the building, they were blocked from entering the front doors which had been barricaded by the unruly mob.

Several protesters appeared unbothered as they stood in the doorway with only a glass pane between them and the officers — as their comrades on the streets shouted “Pigs!”
The NYPD then brought in its Mobile Adjustable Ramp System vehicle and scores of riot-gear clad cops carrying zip-tie handcuffs entered Hamilton Hall through the second-floor window in a dramatic scene.
According to officials, cops used four distraction devices — described by Assistant Commissioner Carlos Nieves as a “very loud bang to distract people” — to infiltrate the academic building.

Within about an hour, the academic building was cleared out and dozens of the occupiers were arrested, according to police sources.

The protesters — many of whom covered their faces with surgical masks or keffiyehs — were walked out of Hamilton Hall and loaded onto three NYPD buses.
Multiple demonstrators continued screaming anti-Israel sentiments, while at least one was seen crying.

The officers also stationed themselves in front of off-campus housing and were greeted with hostile shouts of “NYPD, KKK, IOF! They’re all the same!”
Columbia University issued a statement just 15 minutes after cops entered the campus, saying it “regretted” having to rely on police to clear the mess.

“After the University learned overnight that Hamilton Hall had been occupied, vandalized and blockaded, we were left with no choice. Columbia public safety personnel were forced out of the building, and a member of our facilities team was threatened. We will not risk the safety of our community or the potential for further escalation,” the administration said.

Continue reading and viewing pictures in link

They should all be expelled and if on a student visa sent back to where ever the hell they came from.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Screw all of those trendies! They know nothing about the Israel-Palestine conflict, only that the mainstream media tells them to cause infrastructural and societal chaos vaguely in the name of shedding a few tears for Palestine or something. And speaking of crying me a river, or a sea...

How does that accountability taste??!! WOOOOOOOOOOO O)))!!!

tenor.gif

OK - so I've been dealing with this shredded muscle in my upper thigh region for over a year now. Yesterday, my adorable new kitty, the Scottish Fold, with her incredibly thick foot pads that make her SUPER stealthy, walked in, and because you can't hear her walking in, scared the piddle out of me when she meowed rather loudly to announce herself. Which made me jump (not jump as in jump up, jump as in startled), which seriously hurt my leg situation. I cannot begin to explain how entertaining all of this was last night while gorked out on Flexeril and Oxycodone. :shame:

Maybe I should move up there so I can get pain meds that actually work. I’m getting a cortisone shot May 13, but they’re not sure how effective it will be. I’m in pain 24x7 and not getting much sleep. They’ve given me zero pain meds. I really need to figure out how I can manage recovery after hip replacement when I’m the only clerical person in the Dallas office. I guess that should be my boss’s problem.

Maybe I should move up there so I can get pain meds that actually work. I’m getting a cortisone shot May 13, but they’re not sure how effective it will be. I’m in pain 24x7 and not getting much sleep. They’ve given me zero pain meds. I really need to figure out how I can manage recovery after hip replacement when I’m the only clerical person in the Dallas office. I guess that should be my boss’s problem.
I'm SO sorry you're in constant pain! I hate that 'they' can tell us when shit hurts and how badly it hurts. Are THEY in our bodies??? My doctor and I suspect I have 'sensory hyper-sensitivity'. Which is why they had to give me something insane like 17 shots of Novocain/Lidocaine when they had to do my last root canal. Turns out maybe I'm not the drama queen some folks think I am. Maybe, just maybe, it actually HURTS THAT BADLY??? Can you try anything edible in Texas yet? That works for me a lot of the time. It doesn't really take the pain away, but it puts me in a place where you don't focus on the pain so much... :shame:

I'm SO sorry you're in constant pain! I hate that 'they' can tell us when shit hurts and how badly it hurts. Are THEY in our bodies??? My doctor and I suspect I have 'sensory hyper-sensitivity'. Which is why they had to give me something insane like 17 shots of Novocain/Lidocaine when they had to do my last root canal. Turns out maybe I'm not the drama queen some folks think I am. Maybe, just maybe, it actually HURTS THAT BADLY??? Can you try anything edible in Texas yet? That works for me a lot of the time. It doesn't really take the pain away, but it puts me in a place where you don't focus on the pain so much... :shame:
Just something to take the edge off.

I’ve tried CBD, actual weed, a laundry list of supplements and otc painkillers, none of which work. Nor does it matter what position or side I’m sitting or laying on.

Hardcore prescription pain pills aren’t good for long term use. When I had headaches all the time at work back in the day, my coworker introduced me to Fiorinal
Which she had taken for years due to having one leg much shorter from polio. Those pills worked great, but took their toll on poor Joyce’s kidneys. They wouldn’t give her a transplant for some reason that I’ve since forgotten.

I’m getting the Cortizone shot on the 13th, so we’ll see if it works. It’s not going to “fix” it, so I still need to get the hip replacement. I’ll just have to figure out how I can time it with crap at work.

The MSM is wholly-owned subsidiary of the military-industrial-bankster complex:

Israeli Jews are protesting the Israeli gummint.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve tried CBD, actual weed, a laundry list of supplements and otc painkillers, none of which work. Nor does it matter what position or side I’m sitting or laying on.

Hardcore prescription pain pills aren’t good for long term use. When I had headaches all the time at work back in the day, my coworker introduced me to Fiorinal
Which she had taken for years due to having one leg much shorter from polio. Those pills worked great, but took their toll on poor Joyce’s kidneys. They wouldn’t give her a transplant for some reason that I’ve since forgotten.

I’m getting the Cortizone shot on the 13th, so we’ll see if it works. It’s not going to “fix” it, so I still need to get the hip replacement. I’ll just have to figure out how I can time it with crap at work.
Please consider researching cartilage and bone nutrition at Dr. Joseph Mercola's site.

Insufficient calcium-to-phosphorus ration helps deplete bone:

Look into nutrients and foods that aid in collagen building and maintenance. Magnesium helps with muscle cramps, especially below the waist. Coenzyme B6 taken on an empty stomach eliminates repetitive motion problems, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.

There are also exercises that help, including some yoga and sports stretching.

When one is a certain age and has not attended to these things, an awful lot of wear and tear has taken place, but thew body's ability to heal with the right help is astonishing.

Good luck.

Last edited:
OK - so I've been dealing with this shredded muscle in my upper thigh region for over a year now. Yesterday, my adorable new kitty, the Scottish Fold, with her incredibly thick foot pads that make her SUPER stealthy, walked in, and because you can't hear her walking in, scared the piddle out of me when she meowed rather loudly to announce herself. Which made me jump (not jump as in jump up, jump as in startled), which seriously hurt my leg situation. I cannot begin to explain how entertaining all of this was last night while gorked out on Flexeril and Oxycodone. :shame:
I’m sorry you’re in pain but glad you’ve good drugs to help you through. I love Scottish folds or any cats may I ask her name? I’m so sorry for the startling injury that really sucks.

I’m sorry you’re in pain but glad you’ve good drugs to help you through. I love Scottish folds or any cats may I ask her name? I’m so sorry for the startling injury that really sucks.
Officially, her name is something like Scottie's Amazing Grace. She only responds to "Stumpy" though. It's her tail. Sometimes they have a really thick, shortened tail. And they can have shorter legs. It fits her somehow. This is a close representation of her. Her tail is a little longer than this one's is though. The color is right for her too. Her eyes might be a touch more amber colored as well. But she basically looked like this as a baby. But Stumpy is way fluffier. Thanks for the sympathy. 14 months in, there are days when I just want sympathy, and meds! :shame:

1714601393025.png

Officially, her name is something like Scottie's Amazing Grace. She only responds to "Stumpy" though. It's her tail. Sometimes they have a really thick, shortened tail. And they can have shorter legs. It fits her somehow. This is a close representation of her. Her tail is a little longer than this one's is though. The color is right for her too. Her eyes might be a touch more amber colored as well. But she basically looked like this as a baby. But Stumpy is way fluffier. Thanks for the sympathy. 14 months in, there are days when I just want sympathy, and meds! :shame:

View attachment 109305
I understand the feeling of simply needing someone to be nice and to not be in horrifying pain. I’m so glad you got your fuzzy baby to help you feel better. I recently Read that cats purr has actual healing power for bones(other shit too but I forgot because I was crying about this)so when your cat lays/sits on you ,when you’re not well, they are not only comforting us they are also healing us. I absolutely believe that, my cat,Vesper has been ( for a long time) yelling and carrying on until I sit and she can lay in my lap for an hour or so. She has been trying to help me all this time.She’s the sweetest little girl ever. I hope you are doing okay and hopefully feeling better.:)

Back