• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 7-year-old boy in Canada “just got added to the naughty list” for Christmas next year, according to police.

Cops say the child called 911 on Tuesday morning at around 8 a.m. to complain about one of his presents.

He had gotten some snow pants and wanted to let authorities know that they were “not appreciated.”

Ontario Provincial Police Sgt. Kerry Schmidt later tweeted about the incident and spoke to reporters about the importance of treating 911 seriously.

“Parents or caregivers need to make sure their children understand the consequences of calling 911 and what constitutes an emergency,” he told CTV News. “Kids need to realize that calling 911 is critical and serious. We don’t want to waste resources going after calls that aren’t an emergency.”
https://nypost.com/2018/12/26/boy-calls-911-after-getting-snow-pants-for-christmas/

Ya brat! Next Christmas it's nothing but tube socks and undies! And your stocking will be filled with dental supplies and oranges.

My Great Uncle used to bring us a case of apples and oranges and 20 lbs of mixed nuts, shells on, every Christmas, at the time I didn't appreciate that, but now I kinds wish I had some, however not a case.

And not one of the anemic cases they sell these days, it was big boxes about the size of a banana box. Yummmm.

Ya brat! Next Christmas it's nothing but tube socks and undies! And your stocking will be filled with dental supplies and oranges.

Wait a second ... My kids get oranges and dental supplies in their stockings. Like they get chocolate, booze and gift cards too, but the dental supplies and oranges are in there !!!

Back