• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://truecrimedaily.com/2018/09/...harged-with-child-abuse-other-victims-sought/

MACON COUNTY, Tenn. -- (WZTV) -- A Macon County daycare worker is facing charges of child abuse and aggravated child neglect on a child under 2 years old, with other charges likely to follow.
Ashley Centers, 23, is a former employee of Works In Progress, a daycare facility in Lafayette, Tennessee. Macon County Sheriff Mark Gammons said Centers was arrested following complaints from multiple parents which included finding bruises on some children.
The Sheriff's Office received at least three complaints and observed video involving three children. The instances reportedly show physical abuse with children under the age of 2. Sheriff Gammons says "there was conduct that shouldn't have been taking place with a child."
Most of the children who attend the daycare are 18 months old. The owners of Works In Progress are cooperating with investigators. The daycare is also being investigated by the Department of Children's Services.​
11a8ntf.jpg

I was going to say maybe she just accidentally sat on them, but I think that would cause more than bruising. :YOW:

Back