• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!

1714166719484.png

According to the report, officers responded to the Bank of America on Geyer Springs Road after receiving reports of a shooting just before 8 a.m. on Wednesday

After arriving on the scene, officers said a Loomis armored truck driver told them that Green had maced him, leading to him shooting Green “a couple of times.”

The driver said Green fell to the ground yelling, but within seconds got on his bike and left. Between that point and the next, Green is assumed to have gotten in his vehicle.

Later, LRPD officials said Green called dispatchers while on Interstate 430 near Rodney Parham Road.

When Arkansas Game and Fish and Arkansas State Police officers got there, they said Green was in his car, partially blocking traffic at a complete stop and he told them he’d been shot.

Police said he was taken to a nearby hospital for emergency treatment and is said to be stable now.

While KARK 4 News was able to confirm who he is and where he works and spoke to some people who knew him, no one wanted to go on camera or provide an interview. Many of those spoken to said this was out of character for Green and noted family and friends had been concerned about his state of mind leading up to this incident.

He doesn't look like the bank robbery sort, wonder what led him to this?

"The driver said Green fell to the ground yelling, but within seconds got on his bike and left. Between that point and the next, Green is assumed to have gotten in his vehicle."

What's with the bike? Is parking really bad in Little Rock and many people shuttle between parking space on the outskirts and their jobs in central Little Rock?

I think the Mace was a defensive action by Green, he was hallucinating, felt threatened?

He looks as benign as a boy scout running a lemonade stand.

Society talks about more accessible mental health care, but like the fellow who set himself of fire last week, this guy had insurance, transportation, money, support, knowledge, but they don't seek it.
How do we make THAT happen?

Anyway, I think that's the problem and I have no idea how we can solve that as a nation.

I was wondering about the bike too. I miss the days when news stories contained enough information to actually figure out what happened.

I was wondering too about the bike. The only thing I can come up with was he thought he could go places on the bike that police cars can't go, like sidewalks, trails, woods, or maybe he thought they'd never be looking for a guy on a bike, but then again he rode away from the scene on a bike. I don't know, he may not have been thinking...at all. We may be giving him way too much credit by thinking he had a plan of any kind.

At first, I was thinking that this lawyer guy was getting robbed and shot. But he's the one doing the robbing and getting maced/shot as a result.

Well, it's not the first time a lawyer would go to prison for robbing someone. It's just that the robbery methods are usually... different and better thought out.

iu

"Hmm... what can I do to bilk all these wealthy idiots of as much money as possible and get away with it?"

Latest posts

Back