• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1683168341984.png

A 39-year-old man in Illinois was arrested last week after deputies with the local sheriff’s office allegedly caught him having sexual intercourse with a horse.
Jack R. Blank, who allegedly copulated with the same animal more than 10 times, was taken into custody on Friday and charged with one count of unlawful sexual contact with an animal and one misdemeanor count of criminal trespass
According to a copy of a probable cause affidavit obtained by the Muddy River News, several deputies with the Adams County Sheriff’s Office made the repulsive discovery just after midnight on Friday while on patrol in Melrose Township, about 130 miles southwest of Peoria, inside the state’s western border with Missouri.
Several deputies were reportedly conducting stationary patrols at approximately 12:44 a.m. near a farm in the 4200 block of Deer Ridge Road when they reportedly came across Blanke having intercourse with the horse. Authorities say that Blanke was standing on a five-gallon bucket and feeding apples to the animal while simultaneously “performing coitus,” according to the report.
The outlet further reported that during his first appearance in court on Friday, Eighth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Tad T. Brenner explicitly stated that Blanke stands accused of having “placed his penis inside the vagina” of the horse.
During the proceeding, Adams County Assistant State’s Attorney Ryan Parker told the court that Blanke “allegedly had sex with the horse about a dozen times” at the farm, the Muddy River News reported.

Eighth Judicial Circuit Court Judge Tad T. Brenner explicitly stated that Blanke stands accused of having “placed his penis inside the vagina” of the horse.

Well, no room for grey area there.
A dozen times?
Guess all he saw was...
shy_horse_by_bretonthebeast_de4lwac-pre.jpg

Word in the barn is she likes to play coy...
shy-chao-feng--canvas-print.jpg

Authorities say that Blanke was standing on a five-gallon bucket and feeding apples to the animal while simultaneously “performing coitus,” according to the report.

With that stare, Blanke carries his name well but how was he feeding the horse AND doing the deed at the same time? Wouldn't these two activities involve opposite ends of the beast?

Sex with a human vs. sex with a horse is like comparing apples to oranges.

iu

"Oh my gosh, why do people keep staring at me? It's, like, super weirding me out."

iu

"Playing electric guitar is a much better hobby than playing Peavey with a horse."

Jack R. Blanke was sentenced to 18 months in the Department of Corrections for criminal damages to a domestic animal on Dec. 8. 2023.
In July, Blanke was arrested again for trespassing on a property with horses.

In Sept., Judge Robert Adrian dismissed the new trespassing charge in exchange for Blanke pleading guilty to a felony charge of criminal damages to a domestic animal.

Court documents show that Blanke has already served 89 days.

Imagine being in a courtroom full of people when the judge is stating the facts of the case. I don't know how this guy has any dignity left at all? What do you say to the judge? The horse couldn't tell the difference? Then being locked up for 18 months, they'll figure out he likes to feed both ends of the horse.

Back