• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Ashley Priola was reportedly drunk when she arrived at the Red Dog Saloon, and when her manager, Hollie Jones, gave her permission to dance anyway, things went from bad to worse, according to Fox 25. Jones told police Priola fell twice while onstage, so she fired her for coming to work intoxicated.

Priola didn’t take the news well. She allegedly picked up two billiard balls and hurled them at Jones. One ball struck Jones in the face, but the second ball missed her. A witness, Heather Daugherty, corroborated the story, according to the news station.

After the assault, the suspect reportedly fled the scene. When police arrived, they found Priola in a convenience store in the back room of the Red Dog Saloon. They arrested her for assault and battery and transported her to Oklahoma County Jail. On the way, Priola had a meltdown, according to police.

The woman allegedly became hysterical and belligerent, and resorted to offering the officers “all of her money” if they’d just take her home instead of to prison. The officers refused, so Priola reportedly began screaming and banging her head against the window of the patrol car, and even tried to kick the window out.

Priola ended up being booked for assault with a dangerous weapon in addition to the assault and battery charge. Yahoo Lifestyle has reached out to the Oklahoma City Police Department for more details on the case."

DD1f.jpg

I hope she has a hell of a body, because that is not a good face for a stripper. I mean, she's not ugly, but she ain't doing anything for me either.

The woman who allowed her to dance even though drunk should be fired.
Something that might have played out with police on the sidewalk outside, or at some other business nearby became bad press and an insurance liablilty inside the business.

Last edited:
Back