• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

"William Womack, 69, was found unresponsive in the driveway, police said. He was given CPR by an arriving officer and then transported to a hospital in critical condition. Police said he died at the hospital Tuesday night.

Investigators said Womack had been arguing with his grandson and the confrontation escalated into a physical altercation.

The teen is facing a second-degree murder charge, and police said they expect the state attorney’s office to charge him as an adult."

Link!

dd1t-jpg.21498

Mr. Womack!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

CalicoJack

Bold Member!
Fuck this kid. I lost my grandfather when I was 9 years old, and I was closer to him than anyone else. I'm a bit older than 9 now, and I still miss the hell out of him, and feel cheated that I had such a short time with him.
Post automatically merged:

Did you all read the additional article linked through the original? It says they were arguing about a TV show and he not only stabbed his grandfather, but he whacked him and broke ribs and then threw a hammer at him.

Last edited:

inferus

Welcome to the generation that claims it's going to save the world. This is why I am fighting to keep my gun!

Staff online