• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"William Womack, 69, was found unresponsive in the driveway, police said. He was given CPR by an arriving officer and then transported to a hospital in critical condition. Police said he died at the hospital Tuesday night.

Investigators said Womack had been arguing with his grandson and the confrontation escalated into a physical altercation.

The teen is facing a second-degree murder charge, and police said they expect the state attorney’s office to charge him as an adult."

Link!

DD1t.jpg

Mr. Womack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck this kid. I lost my grandfather when I was 9 years old, and I was closer to him than anyone else. I'm a bit older than 9 now, and I still miss the hell out of him, and feel cheated that I had such a short time with him.
Post automatically merged:

Did you all read the additional article linked through the original? It says they were arguing about a TV show and he not only stabbed his grandfather, but he whacked him and broke ribs and then threw a hammer at him.

Last edited:
Welcome to the generation that claims it's going to save the world. This is why I am fighting to keep my gun!

Back