• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A pedophile raped a screaming seven-year-old girl in a restaurant toilet cubicle as she shrieked "mum, please help".

A court heard how Nicholas Ninow, 21, "stalked his prey" in the play area before following her into the bathroom of the Dros restaurant in Silverton, South Africa.

Ninow has admitted two counts of rape but denies assault.

Gauteng High Court in Pretoria heard the youngster cried out, “please help me”, in the cubicle.

Hearing the screams, the mum tried to get inside the bathroom.

She told the court: "As we pushed harder, the person inside said ‘what do you want? You are disturbing me'.”

After they managed to force the door open, she grabbed her daughter, and removed her from the bathroom.

After she gave her daughter to another woman to look after, she followed him into the men’s bathroom, where she found him “wiping his private parts with my daughter’s tights and underwear.

“I asked him why he was flushing my daughter’s clothing, but he didn’t respond.”

Witnesses said Ninow was "high and drunk" on September 22, 2018.
1568491504566.png

Latest posts

Back