• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000014316.jpg

Bryan Johnson, 46,

From wiki:
" Johnson was also the founder, chairman and CEO of Braintree, a company specializing in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies. Braintree acquired Venmo in 2012 for $26.2 million; the combined entity was acquired by PayPal for $800 million in 2013."

Project Blueprint is what he calls it.
He spends $2 million a year on this.

I cribbed together some of its tenets:

"Johnson also previously shared that he worked out for 45 to 60 minutes, seven days a week, performing 30 exercises each time. He also played basketball and tennis and did trail running, all while eating in a calorie deficit, he said.

Not only did Johnson tell Bartlett he ate 2,250 calories a day, but he also said he intermittently fasted, eating all his food between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. He said he aimed to eat 70 pounds of vegetables a month, didn't salt any of his meals, and had no added sugar."

"Johnson has been open about his skincare regimen too, telling Bloomberg that he applied seven different creams every day and received weekly acid peels. He has also tried to stay out of the sun and has received fat injections into his face, The Times reported."

"Since 2021, Johnson, who is 46, has been on a rigorous campaign to reverse his biological age. His routine includes taking dozens of supplements daily, three high-intensity weekly exercises, and monthly colonoscopies and MRIs. Johnson's doctors claim that his work has helped him achieve the heart of a 37-year-old, the skin of a 28-year-old, and the lung capacity of an 18-year-old."

"took 111 pills a day — including zinc, turmeric, and lithium — because he was led to that conclusion by "the data."

"The millionaire drinks wine with breakfast, works out for up to an hour every day, and is in bed by 8:30 p.m."

He also received plasma from younger donors including his son but after 6 months decided there was no positive effect and stopped.

Heres how the vote turned out:

"Close to 39,000 people have so far voted in the poll.
The majority, 51.3%, said Johnson "peaked" in 2018,
9.4% voted for 2023,
while 39.2% said Johnson is looking his best in 2024."

1000014315.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 109220
Bryan Johnson, 46,

From wiki:
" Johnson was also the founder, chairman and CEO of Braintree, a company specializing in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies. Braintree acquired Venmo in 2012 for $26.2 million; the combined entity was acquired by PayPal for $800 million in 2013."

Project Blueprint is what he calls it.
He spends $2 million a year on this.

I cribbed together some of its tenets:

"Johnson also previously shared that he worked out for 45 to 60 minutes, seven days a week, performing 30 exercises each time. He also played basketball and tennis and did trail running, all while eating in a calorie deficit, he said.

Not only did Johnson tell Bartlett he ate 2,250 calories a day, but he also said he intermittently fasted, eating all his food between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. He said he aimed to eat 70 pounds of vegetables a month, didn't salt any of his meals, and had no added sugar."

"Johnson has been open about his skincare regimen too, telling Bloomberg that he applied seven different creams every day and received weekly acid peels. He has also tried to stay out of the sun and has received fat injections into his face, The Times reported."

"Since 2021, Johnson, who is 46, has been on a rigorous campaign to reverse his biological age. His routine includes taking dozens of supplements daily, three high-intensity weekly exercises, and monthly colonoscopies and MRIs. Johnson's doctors claim that his work has helped him achieve the heart of a 37-year-old, the skin of a 28-year-old, and the lung capacity of an 18-year-old."

"took 111 pills a day — including zinc, turmeric, and lithium — because he was led to that conclusion by "the data."

"The millionaire drinks wine with breakfast, works out for up to an hour every day, and is in bed by 8:30 p.m."

He also received plasma from younger donors including his son but after 6 months decided there was no positive effect and stopped.

Heres how the vote turned out:

"Close to 39,000 people have so far voted in the poll.
The majority, 51.3%, said Johnson "peaked" in 2018,
9.4% voted for 2023,
while 39.2% said Johnson is looking his best in 2024."

View attachment 109221

How nice to finally have a typeface friendly to the differently-sighted.

Hey, bud, it's legal to be you now. No need to hide it. Just let 'er rip:

If you're not willing to undergo monthly colonoscopies, or don't have two million dollars a year to spend on this, I hear Ozempic and a box of Just For Men can achieve remarkably similar outcomes. :penguin:

"Fat injections in his face"... Fucking WHERE? The first adjective that comes to mind when I look at 2023/24 versions is gaunt. What a way to exist. Trying to live as long as possible, while also not really living at all.

Trying to live as long as possible, while also not really living at all.
A 60 year-old man is as his doctor's office for a routine physical. "Doc," he asks, "what do you think my chances are of living to 100?"

"Well," says the doctor, "do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you drink alcohol or do any illegal drugs?"

"No."

"Do you enjoy rich foods? Gamble? Drive fast cars? Stay up late and chase after women?"

"No, none of those things."

"The why in Hell do you want to live to be 100?"

to undergo monthly colonoscopies,

That baffled me.

Here is his skin care routine

He uses a lot of CeraVe and Paula's Choice.

He has a penis routine also:

"According to Johnson, the “penis rejuvenation therapy” involves shocking his appendage three times a week, with the objective to increase his nighttime erections from 2 hours and 12 minutes to 3 hours and 30 minutes. The announcement included a diagram in which a block of Swiss cheese transitioned to a cucumber. “[M]ultiple randomized controlled trials showed that shockwave therapy improves erectile dysfunction. We are testing whether it improves total time nighttime erections, subjective sexual performance, sexual satisfaction, and medical imaging-based penile markers,” Johnson wrote on X."

More info

.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11692609/Anti-aging-biotech-tycoon-accused-dumping-fianc-e-breast-cancer-diagnosis.html

Years ago a strange thing happened and I've never forgotten it.
A customer, a woman in her 80's, pulled up in her gorgeous vintage convertable and came inside and we chit'chatted, and she took me outside to show me her car.

She liked me, and said she wanted to show me something
I said "Y'alright" thinking it would be a picture of her and a young Sinatra or something.
We were in Newport Beach, so that's not unfeasible.

She explained to me that she'd worn gloves after lotioning her hands every day of her life since some ridiculously young age
I don't remember if the gloves stayed on at night for her routine.
She was wearing nice white cotton gloves.

She peeled one off, stuck her hand out at me and when I saw, I gasped out loud, took a step back.

Her hands- they looked like an 8 year olds. Completely smooth, firm, unblemished, hardly even any wrinkles at the knuckles.

Writing this, it doesn't sound half as shocking as it was, but it was like the last minute of a Twilight Zone episode.
I never saw her again.

Last edited:
"According to Johnson, the “penis rejuvenation therapy” involves shocking his appendage three times a week, with the objective to increase his nighttime erections from 2 hours and 12 minutes to 3 hours and 30 minutes. The announcement included a diagram in which a block of Swiss cheese transitioned to a cucumber. “[M]ultiple randomized controlled trials showed that shockwave therapy improves erectile dysfunction. We are testing whether it improves total time nighttime erections, subjective sexual performance, sexual satisfaction, and medical imaging-based penile markers,” Johnson wrote on X."

When does he have time to have sex?

He is very controlling and obsessive and also I think he definitely has a mental illness, sorta the opposite of the people who decide their legs or whatever are evil and have to be amputated, and he has the money to do it with. If he has a significant other, I'm sure this person is just sticking around to get their share of his loot when he suicides over a pimple he can't control.

111 pills a day? Would you be doing nothing but taking pills all day long?
I mean, seriously?
Just ignoring the fact, that 110 pills a day are more than the reporter size of the food we need a day (I won't comment on that after loving on 200-300 calories a day diet for like three years).
Ok, I have to invalidate all the shit I said in half boob signs, but still, he says he has 19 hours of starving every day "training" "his" fake did
What else, does "he" has to live for?

EDIT : for those with a minimal knowledge of medicine being sick, mean your body is not in the "homeostasis", that means, to put it easily, having to much of something over something else that is bad ".
It's really hard to think two things, which work opposedly.
I can assure you, it's not that hard to find a pair, among fucking 111 lol.

Last edited:
Back