• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police are investigating after a video was posted on social media of a woman dragging a young boy by his hair across the floor of a suburban hospital.

The Aurora Police Department posted on Facebook Tuesday saying they were investigating a possible case of child abuse that occurred inside the emergency room of the Rush Copley Medical Center.

Police said a woman videotaped another woman dragging the 5-year-old. In the video, the woman, who appears to be the child’s mother, drags the boy by his hair and tells him to stand in the corner. It’s hard to hear what the woman is saying because the 5-year-old is screaming uncontrollably.

Police said they identified all parties involved in the video, and as of 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, two children, the 5-year-old and a 2-year-old, were placed in the care of a relative.
https://wgntv.com/2019/01/15/police...ng-5-year-old-by-his-hair-at-aurora-hospital/

Video at link

Poor child. I'd have ended up with a black eye or something, because I couldn't have sat there and watched her do that to him. Couldn't they have called security? I know it was quick and a shock, but she intended to stay in the waiting room in my opinion, so they could have gotten there fairly quickly. What has she done to him that we DON'T know about?

Back