• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Spring Lake woman charged with misdemeanor child abuse
Spring Lake, N.C. — A Cumberland County woman faces child abuse charges after a 3-year-old she was watching wandered away and was found beside a highway, Spring Lake police said Monday.

Moriah Corathers, 21, of 1513 Mack St. in Spring Lake, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse on April 6, according to the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office. She was released on bond the same day.

Spring Lake Police said they were called to Corathers’ home in reference to a missing 3-year-old child. Police said the child had wandered off and was found by a couple driving along a nearby highway.
[...]
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/7405236/
2efuwd0.jpg
Moriah Corathers​
She really looks rough,maybe the parents got ahold of her?​

I agree with you, Whisper. She looks like she's been through the wringer. Maybe she didn't fare well in holding. Or maybe she just had plastic surgery. (That was my first thought, before I read the article.)

I agree with you, Whisper. She looks like she's been through the wringer. Maybe she didn't fare well in holding. Or maybe she just had plastic surgery. (That was my first thought, before I read the article.)
Yeah shes pretty buffed up for it to be from crying b/c she was caught

Back