• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Console Ashfall

"Go east... make some friends." I'm going to wholeheartedly reject this old sage's advice, because I have plenty of friends... while living in the American West! Take that, you damn crone!

iu

This is me every time I hang out with my friends in the western part of the United States. And I don't need an overcrowded, mediocre megalopolis; full of bad pizza, poor drivers, a rampant home squatting epidemic, and intellectually slushy Ivy League colleges that have ruined their reputations due to willful participation in ideological grift; such as frickin' New York frickin' City to have a frickin' large network of frickin' friends. And New frickin' Jersey can also frickin' screw itself.

Jokes aside, though, that looks like a pretty cool game. While I'm not into that type of gaming necessarily, if I was, I would play that. The one-eyed Asian lady at the end seems like a total boss babe I would want to hang out with. As long as no noose is involved, otherwise I'd reconsider.

Good animation, compelling story. One thing that comes to mind upon hearing the word "Ashfall" is the song I am posting below, by Agalloch, from their debut album Pale Folklore (1999). They also have an album titled Ashes Against the Grain (2006).

Back