• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you just stand by while he abused, tortured and then killed someone who was practically your sister? I hope you never see your children again, you pathetic pile of shit. You are a truly vile person and you don't deserve to breathe. And you're still STILL PROTECTING HIM by REFUSING to tell LE where her body is. I don't know how you can live with yourself.
because she was in on it? that's my dime

Child, grow up. Turning my words around in a bratty taunt? That was barely amusing. It does amuse me so to watch vermin such as yourself twist themselves up in to the absolute trainwrecks that they are. Do better.
ME grow up?? lol oh hunny, come on!

get ur head out of ur ass, ALF
That's twice now that I have found a reply from you buried in the quoted material. Maybe you should learn how to use forum software before you start trying to troll people; otherwise, you just look like a fucking incompetent lamer.

--Al

lay off the weed
better smoking a blunt than go trying to prop a child fucker murderer doncha think? I mean she made poor me excuses when caught and busted for accessory of letting him torture and rape and murder her ,dimes to dollars she was in on all of it and for weeks this wasn't something that happened over night and his daddy saw the corpse foot & sonny boy confessed to him she was dead. was real innocent. You're right, you're too inbred to grow up and anyone dumb enough to bring up a thread no one could ever even find without searching names is stupid because now it is back up for all too see instead of the deep dark recess of DD past threads. Go make up some 151 with lemonade & lots of fentanyl and share it with your whole family and help make America great again!

Last edited:
That's twice now that I have found a reply from you buried in the quoted material. Maybe you should learn how to use forum software before you start trying to troll people; otherwise, you just look like a fucking incompetent lamer.

--Al
speak english
Post automatically merged:

Do you seriously expect anybody to believe you know Sweet Fanny Adams about this case?

What is your major malfunction?

--Al
I dont really give a flying fuck what you believe

Start with spelling, grammar and proper English, OK?
Lol, if u start with intelligence of any kind, kay?

better smoking a blunt than go trying to prop a child fucker murderer doncha think? I mean she made poor me excuses when caught and busted for accessory of letting him torture and rape and murder her ,dimes to dollars she was in on all of it and for weeks this wasn't something that happened over night and his daddy saw the corpse foot & sonny boy confessed to him she was dead. was real innocent
another fucking slut who thinks she knows what happened, try again bitch

Last edited:
speak english
That is rich coming from somebody who can't even spell "your", "you're", "can't", "psychosis", "English", "attitude", or "cuckoo", or for that matter use forum software.

Does your Mommy know you're playing on the computer? Again?

--Al

That is rich coming from somebody who can't even spell "your", "you're", "can't", "psychosis", "English", "attitude", or "cuckoo", or for that matter use forum software.

--Al
arf arf arf, u should be in the k-9 forum

@jhj12 - You prove your IQ, I'll prove mine. You won't win "hunny"... I appreciate the attempt at humor though.
mmmhhmm ok

Look, Alf is trying to comunicate
"communicate", child.

This will be my last post to this thread unless something else comes about in the case. That means I am going to give you the last word, should you be shallow enough to need it in order to validate your pointless, meaningless existence.

I pray that you can find a meaning for your $DEITY-given life.

--Al

"communicate", child.

This will be my last post to this thread unless something else comes about in the case. That means I am going to give you the last word, should you be shallow enough to need it in order to validate your pointless, meaningless existence.

I pray that you can find a meaning for your $DEITY-given life.

--Al
who gives a shit about perfect spelling, u get the point of my message, or maybe I need my dog to translate for you

You troll about as well as a stunted 12 year old. Yay you?
heeehaw Buttgirl

--Al
Douchebag! Is that the correct spelling??

Why did you say nothing about what happened to Pilar all of this time? Why didn't you go to police when you left your abuser? If it's all his fault, why did you keep quiet, and why are you taking the heat for it?

New name, huh? "justice4all" What about justice for Pilar?
dumbass

I think if Casey Anthony made a confession it would sound something like this. Me, me, me, I was abused and incapable of taking care of a child and blaugh blaugh blaugh!

Cry me a river you selfish witch, you really don't expect us to feel sorry for you when a child is gone do you?
I hope they throw the book at you.
oh boo hoo for u, no book thrown

Why is this about you?
how hot is it in Hell?? There is justice after all, well I'll be dumb fucked

Last edited:
If you’re not going to be useful, get the hell off this page. We care about the victims, not the hangers on.
If you’re not going to be useful, get the hell off this page. We care about the victims, not the hangers on.

:devil::spam::spam::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know these things:
  • Your relative's boyfriend beat a child to death.
  • Your relative stood accused at one point of playing a role in that child's death.
  • Your relative took a plea deal for a reduced charge in exchange for her testimony against the murderer.
  • Your relative said at one point that she thought she knew where Miss Pilar's remains lay.
  • The inexorable march of time sees a three-year-old turn four, then five. Then 10, 20; finally, 23. That typically is an age when a person is furthering their education, beginning their career, starting a family, and doing all the things that are the hallmarks of adulthood. It is not out of the realm of speculation that, were Miss Pilar been allowed to reach those milestones, her life would have followed a course such as I laid out.
  • I also know you have brought heat to an eight year old thread yet have brought zero illumination to it.
Bring that illumination. What am I missing here?

--Al
what are u missing? I will tell u dopehead, the whole shabang! Nothing u stated here is accurate! what a shock though right? :eek::eek:
Keith Wilson is currently being someone's bitch in the Apalachee East Unit on a Life sentence. Here's his latest prison photo.
1540392694696.png

Keith "Being ass raped is not as much fun as I thought it would be" Wilson

Last edited:
wasn't sserved for this beaten torutred molested baby because Missy was allowed to skate, I am disappointed as I thought she too could enjoy prison and hope she has to look over her shoulder every time she leaves the house and even in the house. She has no conscience or morals or thoughts beyond me me poor little me for herself another Casey wannabe but hopefully she will still get enough of a fall out somewhere along the way. Why do I think she might be you? such the victim
http://www.winknews.com/2018/01/18/babysitter-murdered-3-year-old-punta-gorda-girl-faces-sentencing/
melissahardingjones.jpg

wasn't sserved for this beaten torutred molested baby because Missy was allowed to skate, I am disappointed as I thought she too could enjoy prison and hope she has to look over her shoulder every time she leaves the house and even in the house. She has no conscience or morals or thoughts beyond me me poor little me for herself another Casey wannabe but hopefully she will still get enough of a fall out somewhere along the way. Why do I think she might be you? such the victim
http://www.winknews.com/2018/01/18/babysitter-murdered-3-year-old-punta-gorda-girl-faces-sentencing/
melissahardingjones.jpg
it must be hard work for you to keep pretending that you have a shread of intelligence or insight, not just concerning this particular case, but about anything in general! you just make yourself look foolish hunny, so best stick to what you DO know, which is being a sad, overly pathetic Bitch, u play that role so much better and it's totally believable:cool:

I was thinking the same damn thing. Neither had much going on upstairs and persistently kept replying "I know you are, but what am I".
what's going on upstairs with you? would love to know. my guess?? Duh; nothing, no brain and a keypad for typing equals you, all the way! :woot:

You joined to put your 2 cents in on this thread. You did and didn't like the response you got. Do you even know what the purpose of this site is??? Check out the Front Page of this site and specifically the "About Us" section:
Read it all: http://www.dreamindemon.com/gunshot-by-computer/

Please state ONE fact you've brought to this discussion. Please take them out of your pocket and share You didn't like the speculation that Pilar was raped and have been whining ever since. We don't even need to speculate about it now that it's been publicly revealed in the arrest affidavit for Wilson.

I don't need to have "something" happen to my family. Been there, done that. My youngest sister was raped when she was 11. Another sister was murdered by a boyfriend she was trying to break up with. My granddaughter was raped at age 8 by her stepfather. My daughter's best friend was murdered in her college apartment. There are many members here that can tell tales of lives and families that rival the ones featured here.

We have been blessed enough to not have family that is asshatty, though. If one of mine turns out to be an asshat, the last thing I would do is defend them. I may love them still but I would never offer a defense/excuse because there is none.
actually, nothing was ever stated in any statements that she was raped, that was an assumption made by a single detective on the case. It was never even brought up at trial. So there u go, dipshit know it all waste of space

You joined to put your 2 cents in on this thread. You did and didn't like the response you got. Do you even know what the purpose of this site is??? Check out the Front Page of this site and specifically the "About Us" section:
Read it all: http://www.dreamindemon.com/gunshot-by-computer/

Please state ONE fact you've brought to this discussion. Please take them out of your pocket and share You didn't like the speculation that Pilar was raped and have been whining ever since. We don't even need to speculate about it now that it's been publicly revealed in the arrest affidavit for Wilson.

I don't need to have "something" happen to my family. Been there, done that. My youngest sister was raped when she was 11. Another sister was murdered by a boyfriend she was trying to break up with. My granddaughter was raped at age 8 by her stepfather. My daughter's best friend was murdered in her college apartment. There are many members here that can tell tales of lives and families that rival the ones featured here.

We have been blessed enough to not have family that is asshatty, though. If one of mine turns out to be an asshat, the last thing I would do is defend them. I may love them still but I would never offer a defense/excuse because there is none.
actually, nothing was ever stated in any statements that she was raped, that was an assumption made by a single detective on the case. It was never even brought up at trial. So there u go, dipshit know it all waste of space
Ooo! I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!:aetsch:

[MENTION=8035]justice4all[/MENTION], making sure you don't get to see your children is God's little payback for your protecting baby killers. God is good.
mature

I'm sorry but innocent victims do not hide bodies and keep quiet for 10 years. Stupid cunt!
mommyof2?? God I hope you don't have kids

Last edited:
You really are beset by delusions of adequacy, aren't you?
Pilar Rodriguez endured physical and sexual abuse before a fatal blow to the head lead to her death in Punta Gorda in 1999, according to an arrest affidavit from the Charlotte County Sheriff's Department obtained Friday.

[...]

Harding-Jones told detectives Wilson had intercourse with Pilar a few days before the child's death. She said that on Feb. 12 or 13, 1999, an angry Wilson hit Pilar, causing her to fall and hit her head on the floor. The child complained of head and stomach pains and had diarrhea. She died the next day, Harding-Jones said.

Link

You are not much good at this. I suggest you take up a new hobby, like underwater basket weaving.

--Al

Keep telling yourself that Puddin', It makes your nastiness just disappear doesn't it? Dipshit. And we already know you can't spell, but it's Buffett<--- TWO "t's" dunce. As in world renown musician Jimmy Buffett. As opposed to the gibberish that is your username??? If you're going to come out swinging your dick, at least have SOMETHING to swing it at eh?
The 12 in her avatar stands for years of probation.

The member you’re speaking to, Valasca, was my friend, and she’s now deceased. If you have anything of substance to tell us, then go ahead. Otherwise take your juvenile name calling and get the fuck out.
I had no idea that Valasca was no longer with us. RIP. Lady!

Last edited:
thank you for looking that back up & putting it up & didn't want to wade through it anymore to point it out, I was right, body question made her go away
what made me go away was boredom and a complete waste of time arguing with people who can't move beyond the mental age of 2, that and I have much better things to do, apparently, u don't. Later!

Back