• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The man convicted of the 1999 killing of 3-year-old Pilar Rodriguez was sentenced to life in prison Monday morning by a Charlotte County judge.

Judge George Richards first heard a motion from the defense for acquittal but denied the motion.

Pilar's father spoke mainly through the state attorney, who read a prepared statement about Marco Rodriguez's life since the loss of his daughter, whose body hasn't been found. Rodriguez said he doesn't sleep, overwhelmed with grief over the loss.

Rodriguez asked the prosecutor if he could speak directly to his daughter's killer, Keith Wilson. When he was told only to address the court, Rodriguez said, "I want to ask him, where's my baby?" It was the only statement Rodriguez gave while sworn in by the court.

"It'll never be full conclusion until the body is found," said Assistant State Attorney Dan Feinberg. "But the judicial portion of the case is closed but for the appeals."

Wilson's family spoke on his behalf, telling the judge that he isn't the monster described during the trial.

"He's nothing like they've made him out to be," said Debbie Wilson, who's known Keith since he was a child. "I'm upset he's in jail for something he didn't do."

In the end, the judge said the little girl lived a hard life with an absent mother and a father who struggled to financially support her. He said Wilson made it even worse by eventually torturing her to death, leading him to determine a sentence of life in prison was appropriate.

Melissa Harding-Jones, the child's babysitter, and Wilson's former girlfriend, took a plea deal in the case for her role in hiding the crime. She's scheduled for sentencing Jan. 18 and faces 30 years in prison.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/37040071/man-who-killed-3-year-old-sentenced-to-life

My guess is she was brought along to be a playtoy for the boyfriend.
your an idiot
Post automatically merged:

Are you not still going to trial for this? Talking about it here might be about one of the very LAST things you should be doing. Do yourself a favour, and concentrate on the shit that actually matters, rather than defending yourself pointlessly to strangers on the internet, which I can guarantee will do NOTHING to help you. (And probably would have your lawyer face-palming his or herself into oblivion.)
you must have a super high iq (eye roll)

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you just stand by while he abused, tortured and then killed someone who was practically your sister? I hope you never see your children again, you pathetic pile of shit. You are a truly vile person and you don't deserve to breathe. And you're still STILL PROTECTING HIM by REFUSING to tell LE where her body is. I don't know how you can live with yourself.
yea, u go on and keep pretending like you know everything!! focus on your own your own clearly pathetic and dementic life, go out and make a positive difference instead of sitting behind a computer screen on ur obese ass talking about things you clearly dont have a clue about!! best of luck to you and your phsycosis.
What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you just stand by while he abused, tortured and then killed someone who was practically your sister? I hope you never see your children again, you pathetic pile of shit. You are a truly vile person and you don't deserve to breathe. And you're still STILL PROTECTING HIM by REFUSING to tell LE where her body is. I don't know how you can live with yourself.
yea, u keep pretending like you know
Found her mug:
72570-001.jpg
and how is your psychosis today?

yea, u go on and keep pretending like you know everything!! focus on your own your own clearly pathetic and dementic life, go out and make a positive difference instead of sitting behind a computer screen on ur obese ass talking about things you clearly dont have a clue about!! best of luck to you and your phsycosis.

yea, u keep pretending like you know

and how is your psychosis today?

The member you’re speaking to, Valasca, was my friend, and she’s now deceased. If you have anything of substance to tell us, then go ahead. Otherwise take your juvenile name calling and get the fuck out.

The member you’re speaking to, Valasca, was my friend, and she’s now deceased. If you have anything of substance to tell us, then go ahead. Otherwise take your juvenile name calling and get the fuck out.
i cant stand ignorant people and....make me!!!

and im sure that "valasca" is in hell!!

It's ok.I am faxing the DA in Charlotte(I'm in Lee which is the next county down).
If this is the child killer they DA will put a stop to her reindeer games.If this is an idiot family member trying to defend her-that's ok too,the DA can handle that also.
These people who register on here to spew their shit really are ignorant as they didn't take the five minutes to read anything on here and see we do not tolerate victim bashing or demands to not judge or put up with their self serving pussy ass excuses .
For a moment I thought my suggestion of this person killing herself was a but harsh until I stopped and thought about Pilar being raped and murdered and buried like trash and I realized mere suicide would be too kind for her killers....
you clearly know NOTHING about the law and your threats are idiotic to say the least

Last edited:

and im sure that "valasca" is in hell!!

you clearly know NOTHING about the law and your threats are idiotic to say the least

So you’re just a basic bottom cunt. Got it.

no, but YOU are cukoo for coco puffs and a complete dumb ass bitch!

obese bitch, go and eat some more twinkies!
oh, your spelling makes u extremely intelligent, ur just a toxic Bitch with a shitty attutude! got it! :)

Last edited:
you must have a super high iq (eye roll)
As a matter of fact, DamagedGoods does have a high IQ; more, she has done more to bring beauty and a sense of wonder to the world than your in-law, Melissa Harding Jones, could ever dream of.

Tell me something: where are Miss Pilar's remains. She has been missing for almost 20 years. And if you won't do that then tell me what Marco Rodriguez ever did that makes you hate him so badly that you would further his torment this way.

--Al

no, but YOU are cukoo for coco puffs and a complete dumb ass bitch!
obese bitch, go and eat some more twinkies!
oh, your spelling makes u extremely intelligent, ur just a toxic Bitch with a shitty attutude! got it! :)
If you’re not going to be useful, get the hell off this page. We care about the victims, not the hangers on.

go take ur meds hun

Go* take your* meds,* hun.*

I appreciate your concern but I'm not the person who not only willfully searched out stories about and decided to defend a child murderer but also pick fights with strangers almost a year after the last update on them

Wow - someone took their cunty pills today... :rolleyes:
lovely vocabulary, really

As a matter of fact, DamagedGoods does have a high IQ; more, she has done more to bring beauty and a sense of wonder to the world than your in-law, Melissa Harding Jones, could ever dream of.

Tell me something: where are Miss Pilar's remains. She has been missing for almost 20 years. And if you won't do that then tell me what Marco Rodriguez ever did that makes you hate him so badly that you would further his torment this way.

--Al
tell ME something, whers is your brain? it must have been replaced with shit, yea, thats it

Go* take your* meds,* hun.*

I appreciate your concern but I'm not the person who not only willfully searched out stories about and decided to defend a child murderer but also pick fights with strangers almost a year after the last update on them
oh dont fool yourself, Im not the least bit concerned for you

go join her

Ok I will play along...if this is really the hambeast you are full of fucking shit.you lied to LE after finding "safety" from your pedo bf and went on your merry fucking way having your own children (shudder) so put a sock in it and do the world a favor and off yourself.
take your own advice dipshit

Last edited:
@jhj12 - Is that the best you have? Going after my vocabulary after you've come here and attacked people with your subpar spelling and vocabulary? Really? Thanks for the laughs. You're a spectacular failure at making whatever point it is you're trying to make. Bless your heart you damn simpleton... :kiss:
lol the point Im trying to make, "buffet girl" ( lol honestly, what a name) which you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, is that your a sad, pathetic piece of shit! way to go!!

tell ME something, whers is your brain? it must have been replaced with shit, yea, thats it
It's currently wrapped around multivariable calculus, statistics, and C++ classes.

Miss Pilar would be 23 years old today, perhaps married or engaged, possibly pursuing a STEM career or maybe going through pre-med or clinical rotations. But she isn't. All that potential, all those possibilities, disappeared when a rank coward beat her to death.

Your in-law, Melissa Harding-Jones, is currently on probation for 12 years as an accessory after the fact, reduced from aggravated manslaughter. And since she provided information to the authorities concerning where Miss Pilar might be, it is patently obvious she knows more that she has disclosed.

So. Where is Miss Pilar, and why aren't you demanding Melissa Harding-Jones tell somebody where Miss Pilar's remains lie?

--Al

It's currently wrapped around multivariable calculus, statistics, and C++ classes.

Miss Pilar would be 23 years old today, perhaps married or engaged, possibly pursuing a STEM career or maybe going through pre-med or clinical rotations. But she isn't. All that potential, all those possibilities, disappeared when a rank coward beat her to death.

Your in-law, Melissa Harding-Jones, is currently on probation for 12 years as an accessory after the fact, reduced from aggravated manslaughter. And since she provided information to the authorities concerning where Miss Pilar might be, it is patently obvious she knows more that she has disclosed.

So. Where is Miss Pilar, and why aren't you demanding Melissa Harding-Jones tell somebody where Miss Pilar's remains lie?

--Al
Oh look, its "ALF" another dumbass dipshit pretending to know everything! seriously??

Oh look, its "ALF" another dumbass dipshit pretending to know everything! seriously??

Keep telling yourself that Puddin', It makes your nastiness just disappear doesn't it? Dipshit. And we already know you can't spell, but it's Buffett<--- TWO "t's" dunce. As in world renown musician Jimmy Buffett. As opposed to the gibberish that is your username??? If you're going to come out swinging your dick, at least have SOMETHING to swing it at eh?
Blah Blah Blah, you, my dear are starting to bore me. Go and do something useful with your life, if its even possible. People like you are the reason this world is so fucked up! YOU are a major Fucktard!

I know these things:
  • Your relative's boyfriend beat a child to death.
  • Your relative stood accused at one point of playing a role in that child's death.
  • Your relative took a plea deal for a reduced charge in exchange for her testimony against the murderer.
  • Your relative said at one point that she thought she knew where Miss Pilar's remains lay.
  • The inexorable march of time sees a three-year-old turn four, then five. Then 10, 20; finally, 23. That typically is an age when a person is furthering their education, beginning their career, starting a family, and doing all the things that are the hallmarks of adulthood. It is not out of the realm of speculation that, were Miss Pilar been allowed to reach those milestones, her life would have followed a course such as I laid out.
  • I also know you have brought heat to an eight year old thread yet have brought zero illumination to it.
Bring that illumination. What am I missing here?

--Al

I know these things:
  • Your relative's boyfriend beat a child to death.
  • Your relative stood accused at one point of playing a role in that child's death.
  • Your relative took a plea deal for a reduced charge in exchange for her testimony against the murderer.
  • Your relative said at one point that she thought she knew where Miss Pilar's remains lay.
  • The inexorable march of time sees a three-year-old turn four, then five. Then 10, 20; finally, 23. That typically is an age when a person is furthering their education, beginning their career, starting a family, and doing all the things that are the hallmarks of adulthood. It is not out of the realm of speculation that, were Miss Pilar been allowed to reach those milestones, her life would have followed a course such as I laid out.
  • I also know you have brought heat to an eight year old thread yet have brought zero illumination to it.
Bring that illumination. What am I missing here?

--Al
what are u missing? I will tell u dopehead, the whole shabang! Nothing u stated here is accurate! what a shock though right? :eek::eek:

they're, their, there
shebang
cuckoo
[am trying to read up, backwards and still slow from illness]

Last edited:
@jhj12, you do realize you down-voted Melissa Harding-Jones's post, don't you?
what are missing? I will tell u dopehead, the whole shabang! Nothing u stated here is accurate! what a shock though right? :eek::eek:
Well now here is your opportunity to set the record straight. And to set me straight, for that matter.

The newspaper reports at the time of her arrest said she was arrested for aggravated manslaughter. If that is not accurate, what was she arrested for?

Her erstwhile boyfriend, Keith Wilson, according to the newspapers, was convicted of second-degree murder. If that is not accurate, what was he convicted of?

The same newspapers say Melissa Harding-Jones pled guilty to accessory after the fact. If that is not accurate, is it inaccurate because she did not plead guilty or because she did not plead guilty to accessory?

The state of Florida says she is on probation until 2030. If that is not accurate, what is her status?

--Al

Well now here is your opportunity to set the record straight. And to set me straight, for that matter.

The newspaper reports at the time of her arrest said she was arrested for aggravated manslaughter. If that is not accurate, what was she arrested for?

Her erstwhile boyfriend, Keith Wilson, according to the newspapers, was convicted of second-degree murder. If that is not accurate, what was he convicted of?

The same newspapers say Melissa Harding-Jones pled guilty to accessory after the fact. If that is not accurate, is it inaccurate because she did not plead guilty or because she did not plead guilty to accessory?

The state of Florida says she is on probation until 2030. If that is not accurate, what is her status?

--Al[/QUOT Lol, ur a hoot, really, nobody owes you a damn thing regarding explanations in said case, its been tried in court already, or did u miss that part? I would suggest leaving criminal cases to the experts, and sheep shagging to douchebags like urself :)

Lol, ur a hoot, really, nobody owes you a damn thing regarding explanations in said case, its been tried in court already, or did u miss that part? I would suggest leaving criminal cases to the experts, and sheep shagging to douchebags like urself :)
I see. So you have absobloodylutely zero connection to the case at all and are just in it for the lulz.

4Chan is thataway. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the arse on the way out.

--Al

--Al[/QUOT Lol, ur a hoot, really, nobody owes you a damn thing regarding explanations in said case, its been tried in court already, or did u miss that part? I would suggest leaving criminal cases to the experts, andsheep shagging to douchebags like urself :)
they're, their, there
shebang
cuckoo
[am trying to read up, backwards and still slow from illness]
when your finished playing with your dildo, then come back on and try and make sense

I see. So you have absobloodylutely zero connection to the case at all and are just in it for the lulz.

4Chan is thataway. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the arse on the way out.

--Al
get ur head out of ur ass, ALF

Back