• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I think your patients are more rational....

P.S. Whoops, I made a post... looks like Morbid and Lizard will be getting contacted soon...
Yeah but at the Psych Home they HAVE TO TAKE MEDS no choices
and the place I work full time over 22 yrs now I am on lockdown ward with alzhiemers but we have a Ala Carte floor and its psych patients but no one dangerous really and like I said mines lockdown lol anyone flips Im locked onto my ward no one can get in or out

postpostpostmoosemargaretcrazybitchpostrichesinmoosehusbandpostpostcommentshootscrazybitchpostmoose69richesinpootpoontanglickacuntpostpostyadayadayapyapyapcunt

Hum, I don't recall saying it was self defense, SOMETHING HAPPENED AND ONLY THE TWO OF THEM KNOW WHY.

Actually, I think you're getting a bad rap here. You're actually correct on two out of three points in this sentence.

Hum, I don't recall saying it was self defense,
Obviously not, seeing how the man was shot coming out of the shitter.

SOMETHING HAPPENED
Yes, you got that one right, too! Good job!

ONLY THE TWO OF THEM KNOW WHY.
And here's where you're wrong, sugar pants. We all know why. She went fucking bat shit crazy. Snapped. Whatever you want to call it. Innocent until proven guilty? Nah, try "not guilty by reason of insanity." Lock her ass up in the home until she's "better" then transfer her to jail.

Signed,
Politically Incorrect with a Psych Degree

you know what? KEEP YOUR FUCKING COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY SISTER OFF THIS SITE AS OF NOW, ANY MORE POSTING I WILL CONTACT THIS SITE AND TAKE LEGAL ACTION YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS AND YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHITR ABOUT ANY THING ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY, AND I'M SURE SOME OF YOU HAVE FRUIT CAKES IN YOUR FAMILY, HELL YOU MAY BE THE LOONEY ONE !!!!! :argh:

Putting your post in all caps doesn't enhance your argument--in fact, it makes it look like your arguments aren't weighty enough to stand on their own.

By the way, mental illness runs in my family, yet we've managed to avoid committing homicide (outside of serving our country, which typically isn't considered homicide). If someone in my family did this, if one of my own sisters killed her husband/boyfriend/lover, I would be condemning her along with the rest of the community, unless he attacked her first or was raping children...and if he did that, I would let the community know and make up their own minds.

If you want to control what other people say about your sister, make your own website. The first amendment protects free speech within the united states, and as a forum for a true crime blog, this website is not held to the same standards as a serious journalism site, such as the Chicago Tribune.

Oh, and I strongly suspect that you are a nurse's aide, not a licensed or registered nurse. If you are, I would suggest that you clarify that, because while aides have to do a lot of the grunt work in the hospital, the duties of an LPN or RN require more education and training. If you are an actual nurse, I think you need to go back to nursing school and learn more about mental illness. It's a group of illnesses, not a cop-out that people can use to dodge responsibility for their actions.

Back