• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
All the same disrupters, always fucking us over, same ones going after Trump and buying politicians and DA's
Think most of us already knew the globalist were behind every war and protest in the world, it's how they make and spend their money
Please no personal interpretation again of what or you think globalists are (to the person always challenging reality)
They're the wealthiest most influential people in the world, most stay hidden and avoid publicity using nonprofits they created and support to do their dirty work. They're the money controlling politics worldwide. The more worldwide chaos the more they profit
They use the dumbest of morons to scream conspiracy, conspiracists, aluminum foil hats
Believe what you will, but they're the puppet masters

Pro-Palestianian protesters are backed by a surprising source: Biden’s biggest donorsThere​

Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change. (Gates did not return a request for comment, and Soros declined to comment.)
Another notable Democratic donor whose philanthropy has helped fund the protest movement is David Rockefeller Jr., who sits on the board of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. In 2022, the fund gave $300,000 to the Tides Foundation; according to nonprofit tax forms, Tides has given nearly $500,000 over the past five years to Jewish Voice for Peace, which explicitly describes itself as anti-Zionist.
Several other groups involved in pro-Palestinian protests are backed by a foundation funded by Susan and Nick Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotel empire — and supporters of Biden and numerous Democratic campaigns

All the same disrupters, always fucking us over, same ones going after Trump and buying politicians and DA's
Think most of us already knew the globalist were behind every war and protest in the world, it's how they make and spend their money
Please no personal interpretation again of what or you think globalists are (to the person always challenging reality)
They're the wealthiest most influential people in the world, most stay hidden and avoid publicity using nonprofits they created and support to do their dirty work. They're the money controlling politics worldwide. The more worldwide chaos the more they profit
They use the dumbest of morons to scream conspiracy, conspiracists, aluminum foil hats
Believe what you will, but they're the puppet masters

Pro-Palestianian protesters are backed by a surprising source: Biden’s biggest donorsThere​

Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change. (Gates did not return a request for comment, and Soros declined to comment.)
Another notable Democratic donor whose philanthropy has helped fund the protest movement is David Rockefeller Jr., who sits on the board of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund. In 2022, the fund gave $300,000 to the Tides Foundation; according to nonprofit tax forms, Tides has given nearly $500,000 over the past five years to Jewish Voice for Peace, which explicitly describes itself as anti-Zionist.
Several other groups involved in pro-Palestinian protests are backed by a foundation funded by Susan and Nick Pritzker, heir to the Hyatt Hotel empire — and supporters of Biden and numerous Democratic campaigns

Get ready for the lecture

Too bad most of that article was retracted at 8 pm yesterday.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misstated that The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation seeds the Tides Foundation’s work.
It no longer has active grants to Tides.

It also said POLITICO contacted Gates. POLITICO contacted an agency that has represented the Gates Foundation but did not reach out directly to Gates.

And it said IfNotNow was one of two of the main organizations behind the protests. IfNotNow is supporting protests, but students are leading them."

More proof of that nasty cabal suppressing information! We're so lucky you share these top-secret secrets with us! :penguin:

Thanks for the cue, I'll skip reasoned debate ("lectures") and go straight to mockery from here on out. Lol.

Too bad most of that article was retracted at 8 pm yesterday.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misstated that The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation seeds the Tides Foundation’s work.
It no longer has active grants to Tides.

It also said POLITICO contacted Gates. POLITICO contacted an agency that has represented the Gates Foundation but did not reach out directly to Gates.

And it said IfNotNow was one of two of the main organizations behind the protests. IfNotNow is supporting protests, but students are leading them."

More proof of that nasty cabal suppressing information! We're so lucky you share these top-secret secrets with us! :penguin:

Thanks for the cue, I'll skip reasoned debate ("lectures") and go straight to mockery from here on out. Lol.
Any links?
LOL

Why you guys even entertain this greasey fuck,is quite the mystery.
True. But I was feeling snarky, and when some fuckstick from Loserville, whose only purpose in life is to be a monumental drain on society, tries to tell me that I have a "room temperature IQ", well, since I know that I don't, I like to make a point. They started it, I just finished it... ;)

Back