• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Wayne Arthur Silsbee eluded authorities for 23 years.

He was wanted by the FBI for "multiple incidents of sexual assault" between September 1995 and April 1996 involving girls between 8 and 10 years old. The FBI said Silsbee knew each of the victims through babysitting for them or taking them to events.

Friday, the now-62-year-old man walked into the Oregon City Police Department and turned himself in, the FBI said. It is not clear why, after 23 years, Silsbee decided to stop running.

Silsbee faces charges of first degree sodomy, first degree sexual abuse, endangering the welfare of a minor and first degree unlawful sexual penetration, according to a local arrest warrant the FBI said was obtained in Clackamas County, Oregon, near Portland, in July 1996.

The FBI said it obtained a federal arrest warrant charging him with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution that was issued on September 1996."

DD1n.jpg
DD1o.jpg

Last edited:
I thought of that, but he's 62 so he's eligible for Medicare and Social Security checks.

I thought of that, but he's 62 so he's eligible for Medicare and Social Security checks.
He's only eligible for Social Security if he worked on the books. Given what he had put into it over the years, my dearly departed was only gonna get $200 a month. One of his buddies, now in a nursing home after a stroke, only qualifies for $180 a month. Everytime he wants out of the home, I remind him that it's the only place he'll get three hots and a cot. Next time I take him out to dinner, we'll discuss options and actiont to get him three hots and a cot in another facility:angelic:...

I assume he is aware that if he does in fact qualify for SSI, he would ultimately be giving up his location for an easy arrest as soon as all proper documentation was filed. My first thought is free healthcare, food, and shelter. I assume it gets more difficult to keep running the older you get. Time to face the music, get the charges out of the way, and move on I suppose.

Back