• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
KyeshaWashington.jpeg

Apparently she fed her babies normally for a few months, then switched to a crazy ass less than vegan diet.

Aug 28, 2019
[...]
Police said the children were transported immediately to a hospital because of their conditions.

The twins, born Oct. 1, 2018, weighed 8 pounds and 10 pounds when they were hospitalized, the complaint said. According to the complaint, it's possible both children will have severe cognitive issues due to extended malnutrition.

Police said Washington admitted that since February or March, she'd only been feeding the children hemp milk, which contains hemp seeds, dates and water.

The complaint said Washington had been worried about the twins' weight since March, when she started seeing their rib cages, but didn't seek treatment because she was worried the children would be taken by authorities.

A city agency attempted to assist Washington with the children's feeding, the complaint alleged, but she ignored medical advice and stopped working with the agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyesha Washington is a damned careless moron with a shitty name.
Here is a tip stupid.
If you are afraid to get medical attention for your kids, you have already failed as a parent.
Your kids will not suddenly rally without medical intervention.
So make the call, get some help and be happy you only lose access to the kids and didn't kill them.

Witless dummy

I'm confused <shocker, I know>, but at the age of 4-5 months, shouldn't they have been eating baby food and milk with rice cereal? Or is that part of the malnutrition issue? It's been 18 years since I had a little, but certainly things haven't changed that much. Stupid bitch.

Let me guess it’s cheaper than formula?!
A county program was trying to help her with nutrition and she walked away. She could have fed them on ordinary canned milk with less disastrous results, so I'm not buying any "couldn't afford to feed them" excuse.

What about relatives, friends, neighbors? Didn't they notice the long decline of the babies? Did she keep them hidden? Was everyone else too busy with their own problems?

I'm confused <shocker, I know>, but at the age of 4-5 months, shouldn't they have been eating baby food and milk with rice cereal? Or is that part of the malnutrition issue? It's been 18 years since I had a little, but certainly things haven't changed that much. Stupid bitch.

Our pediatrician told us not to feed cereal until 9-12 months but by about 5 months she was hungry ALL THE DAMN TIME without it, soooooo....

Intro
Kyren & Kyree mother
R.I.P. Daddy
12051973-10022018
York is just up the road, but she's listed in her FB as living in my city, why am I not surprised :(

Last edited:
She could have bought homogenized milk for +/- $3.00 a GALLON, so no I'm not going with couldn't afford it. Babies were fed before 12mo and drank cows milk and canned milk for a lot of years and they lived. WIC or something like it would have given her the formula, but she CHOSE not to do any of this. When she noticed they were getting thin she could have done all these things to correct that bur she CHOSE not to. I'm just so very sorry that these poor babies brains might be affected by the malnutrition because of their mother's shitty CHOICES.

Latest posts

Back