• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
handcuffsfingerprints.jpeg

Federalsburg Police arrested two people after it was discovered that they had locked a their child in a bedroom closet.

According to court documents, an officer responded for a reported child imprisoned in a bedroom closet. On arrival, a 4-year-old female was found inside a bedroom closet space with the closed door secured by a chair propped up, with the back of the chair under the door knob to keep the door from opening.

Further investigation revealed that the child’s mother, 25-year-old Ashley Wolfe and her boyfriend, 32-year-old Garrie Holland, had locked the child in the closet without any clothing or bedding of any type before they went to bed. It was also learned that Holland and Wolfe were regularly locking the child in the closet space due to problems with “potty training” the child.

The small closet area (approximately five feet by six feet) had no windows or any form of ventilation other that the small crevice around the door. The odor of urine and fecal matter were observed coming from within the closet, and dried urine stains and fecal matter were found on the carpet, walls, and door area of the closet. Officials also say the entire residence had an odor of fermented fecal matter and dried urine.

Three other children, all under the age of six, were also removed from the home by the Department of Social Services and Child Protective Services.

Both Wolfe and Holland were charged with four counts of neglect of a minor, false imprisonment, conspiracy to commit false imprisonment, reckless endangerment, and conspiracy to commit reckless endangerment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having potty training issues so you leave her in a closet to defecate and pee all over herself? Great idea guys. Holy fuck just give this bitch a non sedated hysterectomy and cut the mans balls off so these twatwaffles will never reproduce again. That poor girl, I pray she is being taken care of properly now.

Guys, if ur dating a single mother, help them, because she may need it. Help her or not, you treat ALL of those kids like they r ur own, have fun with them, be nice to them. You need to treat her children the way u would want ur ex's boyfriend treatin ur kids. Kids didn't ask us to bring them here, we did it all on our own. Then too often there are some that blame that choice for their pain and misery. F**k That. Grow up. Or don't. But you stop hurting these kids or we are coming to get you, tell ur friends. Laugh it off, go to social media and get sideways, lie to ur co-workers about how important they are to u and how much they mean to u. U know and so do we.
"All thee shall burn in hell
For upon them a child should suffer"

Guys, if ur dating a single mother, help them, because she may need it. Help her or not, you treat ALL of those kids like they r ur own, have fun with them, be nice to them. You need to treat her children the way u would want ur ex's boyfriend treatin ur kids. Kids didn't ask us to bring them here, we did it all on our own. Then too often there are some that blame that choice for their pain and misery. F**k That. Grow up. Or don't. But you stop hurting these kids or we are coming to get you, tell ur friends. Laugh it off, go to social media and get sideways, lie to ur co-workers about how important they are to u and how much they mean to u. U know and so do we.
"All thee shall burn in hell
For upon them a child should suffer"

OOOOORRRRRRRRR, (and I am just opining)

Maybe single moms quit putting the D before the children.

But knowing what we know.....maybe not moving in with a new penis the first week and having them “babysit” would be a solid strategy.
I've been tagged as the babysitter before, while she went for a motorcycle ride with A Friend. Red flag after red flag after red flag, and when she asked me go get tomorrow's newspaper and I came back to see the the motorcycle in the driveway and the lights out except for the ones in the bedroom, I set the paper on the porch and headed back to the barracks.

She called me to guilt-trip me for splitting when things went pear-shaped, and let slip that she was separated from her husband. She sure was. Guy was on a destroyer in the Persian Gulf. That led me to put in for orders to get the fuck away from her.

--Al

Back