• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
jorgemart.JPG

"A Florida man was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly drugged a 15-year-old girl, sexually assaulted her, and posted a naked video of her on Instagram, investigators said.

Jorge Martinez, 18, was at the girl's home, where she was hosting a party, when the alleged incidents unfolded on Monday, according to the Miramar Police Department.

Martinez, who reportedly didn't know the girl, allegedly gave her two Percocet pills and took her to a home where he was staying, WTVT reported, citing an arrest report. At some point in the night, the girl's friends saw her naked body in a video on Instagram.

In the video, Martinez allegedly said he had sex with the girl, "but the Perc got her knocked out, bro."

The friends went to the home where Martinez was in search of their friend, and found the 15-year-old unconscious and was initially in critical condition, police said. As of Monday, the girl was in stable condition and improving, the Miramar Police Department confirmed to Fox News.

Martinez allegedly admitted to police he was with the girl and posted the video of her online, the news station reported.

He was charged with sexual assault, delivery of a controlled substance to a person under 18 and obscene communication. As of Monday morning was being held on a $550,000 bond. Police said additional charges are pending."

"was at the girl's home, where she was hosting a party "

15 is old enough to choose to do right or wrong. But truly I don't blame her.
I blame her pathetic shithead lame ass parents.
How stupid can you be to just either ALLOW or leave a 15 year old alone long enough to plan and execute a party? MENSOS! Teens do stupid shit, YOU are supposed to be the safety net that keeps her safe. YOU FAILED.

Also
#Florida
#WonkEars

Back