• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Nawww I was wit the mother of my unborn baby unlike you I got responsibility to handle

You have a baby on the way - have you seen a scan pic yet? Know the sex? Picked out names? Would you ever beat your baby until the flesh on his/her body died? Would you beat your baby until your hand hurt? Beat him/her with a belt? Beat him/her 8 times a day? Would you stand by and let someone else beat your baby like that?

If you and your baby mamma separate, and she hooked up with some guy and HE was beating your baby like that - what would you do? Would you defend your baby mamma? Accept her excuses that she was ''too scared'' to stand up to the thug and protect her baby?

If you and your baby mamma separated and YOU hooked up with someone new and SHE was beating your baby - would you stand by and let her?

Trashell may well be your 'cuzin', but I can't for the life of me understand how you can defend her over her apathy when it came to protecting her beautiful baby boy. Think about the baby you have on the way, and then think about what Trashell allowed to happen to her baby. Family or not, how can you defend that?

GED been had that at 16 and a apprentice electrician license now which is a journeyman electrician and in skool to become a master welder and I'm only 21 did all that when you was gettin a diploma stop it my intelligence will write circles around you
An apprentice OR a journeyman? Which is it, shawty, cuz I be works for a utility company and they're not the same. Asshat.

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

I just back through all seven pages. I forgot how awesome this thread was.

Hmmm, how I wish he'd show back up soon.

College educated and can't spell for shit, showtime5200. I won't even get started on the grammar. You should ask for a refund of your tuition.

And I'm usually not into beating women but this Bitch let her 1 year old get beat like an adult.... just disgusted right now.
I'll beat the bitch with a studded bat,a belt,my fists and anything else I can find and u beat the life out of the POS so called man.

this is just so sad I can't understand how a mother could let someone harm their child? I learned a long time ago not every mom has that loving, nurturing, protective instinct (my mother would be included in that group) but DAMN!!!! To just watch a grown as man beat and torture your baby is something I can't comprehend. I get mad when my hubby yells at our kids and he's their father!!! What is wrong with these mothers ? And I don't want to hear it's a cycle of dysfunctional and abusive childhoods and it's learned behavior and they don't know better that's how they were raised! BULLSHIT!!! No family was more dysfunctional and abusive than mine and I would KILL protect my children or any child that was mine or not.
622x350_zps71b5aedd.jpg
622x3501_zpsa7095feb.jpg

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ddler-s-death-after-5439030.php#photo-6234876

10325264_406531296155419_7048058579398833741_n_zps9a6cefa9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Idk...but i know my parents have a whooooooole lotta more patience with my 3 kids than they did with me... and there was only me, i had no siblings!
We have an older set and a younger set and I've chilled quite a bit, my older ones say the younger ones get away with murder, but they are all spoiled rotten!!! Lol I think we do get worn down by the first kids so by the time the younger ones or grandkids come we let a lot of things slide, at least I do.

This was my first time reading this thread so I forced myself to be patient and not jump ..so I read post to post But I did that thinking I would be rewarded at the end by reading their SENTENCES... I can't help but feel disappointed ...uugghh at least the pos mom's court date is close..

ETA. please use her as a example for all the other pos mom's .. That if you do not protect your child .. You will be punished..

This was my first time reading this thread so I forced myself to be patient and not jump ..so I read post to post But I did that thinking I would be rewarded at the end by reading their SENTENCES... I can't help but feel disappointed ...uugghh at least the pos mom's court date is close..

ETA. please use her as a example for all the other pos mom's .. That if you do not protect your child .. You will be punished..
Don't worry they are going to burn in eternal hell when their life on earth is over and they will receive and feel pain hopefully a million times worse than that innocent helpless defenseless baby felt when they were hurting him.

I'm so disturbed by this story, beat him so bad that some of his leg tissue was dead and decaying. I want to beat the shit out of this guy until he looks like the hunch back of Notre dame. Then beat him some more. Poor kid rest in peace little man.

I'm pretty sure every last one of us wishes we could unleash you on him... and her! Hell, I'd pitch for the plane fare and I'm confident you'd have a line of us volunteering to be your alibi. Your only problem would be getting a turn before the rest of us beat you there. Sigh... one can fantasize. :smug:

How can any human being stand by and watch a grown man mercilessly beat a helpless BABY?! A TINY SWEET BABY!!!! Let alone its MOTHER!! She needs to rot in prison right next to him. They're both vile scumbags.

Sadly, this is one of those stories so disturbing that I actually feel relieved the precious little guy was released from his pain so he doesn't have to continue to endure such horrific suffering. And it makes me sick to say that. I seriously doubt these two fuckers will ever truly realize the priceless gift they were given...

Rest peacefully sweet little one. :(

[quote="Buffettgirl, post: 914343, member: 17774"

yall really are the tard[/quote]

Y'all really are the tard. PERIOD...for all your college education your punctuation is shit.

Single Mom's have it hard...there are men out there that aren't going to think its sweet that you're a doting parent, there are men out there that are going to feel threatened by that...and they're going to hate your fucking guts for it. Kill your kids. Sad but true.

March 16, 2013 ~ April 25, 2014

5 years ago on this date a beautiful child was savagely brutalized and taken from this world.

I will remember Taemor as this happy and bubbly child that deserved so much more than he was given.

They may have broken your body but could not destroy your spirit.

If my husband ever hurt our baby they would have to pry me off of him with a crowbar. I would literally scratch his eyes out!! No seriously, I would lose my fucking mind and hurt him. You know the way tweakers get on bath salts?? super human strength...feel no pain. Yup...I'm killing the MF!

Back