• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
GED been had that at 16 and a apprentice electrician license now which is a journeyman electrician and in skool to become a master welder and I'm only 21 did all that when you was gettin a diploma stop it my intelligence will write circles around you

Wait, wait... it took you 5 years to get your electricians certificate? For most people, it takes 2 semesters... okay I'll cut you some slack.

https://www1.dcccd.edu/catalog/programs/degree.cfm?degree=elect_tech_cert

Awwwww.
2vish79.jpg

Hey hey. Cut him some slack. He was busy on his plenty of fish account and playing video poker.
And kickboxing lessons.
I didn't know you could take kickboxing lessons in GTA. Is that a bonus level in 5? Or is it in a sekrit room on COD? Is it maybe available for my GameCast?

if he would of been in daycare none of this would happen but daycare cost a Arm and leg does that answer your question

Well it cost that beautiful baby his leg and then his life cos your low life twatsicle of a cousin did nothing to protect an infant from the monster it was fucking.

showtime? Well, your name says it all! You are giving us a wonderful show! I thank you; it's been a while since a developmentally delayed idiot has come here and spouted tard defense.Wipe the drool off of your chin and shut that asshole you call a mouth; nobody here is buying your shit. The best part of your "cuz" ran down his mama's leg; he's a coward and so are you. I have never seen such trashy behavior; I'd die of shame...oh, wait! You have none. A helpless baby was tortured to death. Got that, you turd from life's sewer? Cuz is a vicious coward with NO trace of manhood; baby mama is a skanky whore, and you DEFEND them? Or him?...your borderline retardation makes your drivel almost incomprehensible. You obviously suffer from rectal-cranial inversion; you need to find a good proctologist and let him pull your head out of your ass; you'll find a whole new world and one day may become marginally human.

Now get off my site, limpdick. I eat trolls and tard defenders, and pick my teeth with their bones. Love it; they taste like chicken. And be VERY glad you caught me in a good mood.

Does that "skool" teach English? ,Grammar? ,Punctuation? Anything like that?
Nope. It was tech/vocational skool. Yep, the "genius" who "went to college at 16" is a fucking apprentice electrician. Nothing against electricians, we'd be screwed without them, but he was talking like he had a biochemical engineering or other rocket surgeon degree and was some kind of child prodigy who was going back to school for his doctorate or something.

Smh you ppl have ntn to do you really are pathetic little ppl I'm waisting my college educated mind on you and how many ppl went to college at 16 and I'm 21 now and goin back to school for a second time if datz not educated yall really are the tard

Liar, liar pants on fire. no fucking way you have a college degree. Fucktard

Liar, liar pants on fire. no fucking way you have a college degree. Fucktard

He got his GED @16... which is no major accomplishment as im proof that anyone with at least a 9th grade education can pass in less than a month...but as you can see, i can spell! ...i have no fucking clue how he passed the reading comprehension and writing portions of the final tests :dontknow:

Wow, a soap opera in ebonics! If you'll all excuse me now, I have to go find some tylenol for this wicked translation headache I have. They really need an ebonics to english dictionary online.

i have no fucking clue how he passed the reading comprehension and writing portions of the final tests :dontknow:

He managed to read my posts just fine. And I think I got the gist of his okay......

I just wish he had bothered to comment on my observation about her being either careless or cowardly; but then I guess that was not really a question.

He managed to read my posts just fine. And I think I got the gist of his okay......

I just wish he had bothered to comment on my observation about her being either careless or cowardly; but then I guess that was not really a question.

Dude was all over the place... mostly threatening ass beatins and blowing up my state than actually wanting to fully reply to your more informative posts... i will cut him a lil slack as he is just one person against all of us in here posting to/quoting him... poor guy couldnt keep up ....hell i had a hard time keeping up once everything started poppin off...hahaha

I was going to say "dayuummm... I missed all the fun" but when I realised that this thread is about the horrendous and hideous crime against a baby...

And Pete, it is not ignorance the problem, is the lack of compassion that matters...
kanti akekho isihawu umntwana ....

Back