• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yeah, spent the whole day outside:)! Put in my plants and seeds,:D re-potted ferns:), fixed the hanging baskets:wideyed:, weeded and watered:woot:. ..I'm exhausted just reading that:dead:. From now on I'm going to take my demonic laptop out with me. still pouting.:pout:

I missed it too. shit, that's what I get for taking a nap. :inpain::arghh:
Yeah, spent the whole day outside:)! Put in my plants and seeds,:D re-potted ferns:), fixed the hanging baskets:wideyed:, weeded and watered:woot:. ..I'm exhausted just reading that:dead:. From now on I'm going to take my demonic laptop out with me. still pouting.:pout:

Good to know no babies were harmed during your daily activities... cant say that for Trashell and her pet penis, tho!

Bitch you kno it's not hard to trace this profile to where you are and think I'm not smart enough to do it you really dnt kno who you fuccin wit shawty I bring you to the hood they will eat you alive better quit b4 you unleash hell on you
*blank stare.
Let me do my best.
Yo, homes, I live up der near Jacksoville, Florida. Place called Yulee. I gots lots of problems with your cuzzin. She fucked wit a thug. Let her baby be beaten, brutalized and KILLED.
So, you coming ova to drag me to the hood? Whatever will I wear? Should I bring pie? Cake?

What the fuck did you just say. Lmao gurantee little punk he would whoop your ass into shape.
Hahaha and how much do believe dat cuz I got a lot more faith and experience in fighting and pretty sure the first two minutes he's goin down trained in kickboxing juz for men like your husband so try me and I promise on my life he's not gone win so if you wanna embarrass him go right ahead

Hahaha and how much do believe dat cuz I got a lot more faith and experience in fighting and pretty sure the first two minutes he's goin down trained in kickboxing juz for men like your husband so try me and I promise on my life he's not gone win so if you wanna embarrass him go right ahead
You can probably outrun me. In fact, I'm sure of it.
But all I'd have to do is catch you.
You coming to Yulee? I'll be here.

And he's back again

You can probably outrun me. In fact, I'm sure of it.
But all I'd have to do is catch you.
You coming to Yulee? I'll be here.
Hahaha who said I'd run never I'll kill you before I run in fear of another man hahaha your probably afraid to die yourself as for me I embrace it nothing you do can save you from dat you really wanna try that theory and see how close you can get to death cuz I've been close and still manage to survive wbu

Hahaha who said I'd run never I'll kill you before I run in fear of another man hahaha your probably afraid to die yourself as for me I embrace it nothing you do can save you from dat you really wanna try that theory and see how close you can get to death cuz I've been close and still manage to survive wbu
Why did I waste my words on you earlier? Ugh...

Nawww I was wit the mother of my unborn baby unlike you I got responsibility to handle
Hmmm, I notice you didn't say you were with your wife or girlfriend. She just your baby mama? So she'll end up on her own with some dickstain babysitting her kid just like Trachell did.

Congratulations on being a sperm donor. Get your GED and at least pay enough child support that she can afford and actual babysitter.

Last edited:
Quit posturing. (That means don't front.)
You're a skinny little twit that says you have training in kickboxing. If THAT were true, "shawty," why is Demon, I mean Damien, still alive? Still walking?

Listen here you little puke, the only retard on here is you lol. Im 23 and almost finished with my Bachelors. Hows the GED going for you pumpkin?
GED been had that at 16 and a apprentice electrician license now which is a journeyman electrician and in skool to become a master welder and I'm only 21 did all that when you was gettin a diploma stop it my intelligence will write circles around you

Quit posturing. (That means don't front.)
You're a skinny little twit that says you have training in kickboxing. If THAT were true, "shawty," why is Demon, I mean Damien, still alive? Still walking?
He was arrested already when he called the police himself you jackass how tf you think the police found out who's the retard now yall dnt kno the details about it smh I'm really laughin at all yall

Dude, go back to gaming and trying to get chicks on plenty o fish. Your cousin sat back and watched it all happen, she's just as guilty as that "man" she was fucking for 2 months.

What intelligence? Your spelling is horrible, you're threatening to beat everyone up AND blow up and entire state. You have a "baby mama" who isn't your girlfriend or wife.
You SAY you have responsibilities, yet you're on here being a tough guy.
Nope. Not intelligent at all.

ok, so far we've had you defending your ignorant cousin, claiming to be smarter than everyone else and threatening to kill people and blow up towns...
You went to college at 16. please note that vocational high schools for troubled teens are not college.
You went back to college at 21. basic job training for the chronically unemployed is also not college.
You are a badass kickboxer. Really? you want to play the martial arts/kickboxing hero? No one with actual martial arts skill tells people about or threatens to use it. I'd just shoot your fucking ass.

why would you think anyone on this site would believe anything you say?
Do you drive up and down the street crying like a baby "Don't talk about my family! For reals! I'm da baddest nigga in da hood! wahh, wahh!"

:wait:

Still threatening to beat peoples asses. I thought you apologized and said you would stop that?

And valasca is a woman. I still say she'd beat your ass though.

GED been had that at 16 and a apprentice electrician license now which is a journeyman electrician and in skool to become a master welder and I'm only 21 did all that when you was gettin a diploma stop it my intelligence will write circles around you
Trade school is good. Focus on your education and your child, and ignore this section of the web for now.
The internet is just a place full of people who can say anything they want, and guess what: none of it means a damn thing if you don't let it. Don't let the opinions of strangers rile you up, especially here, where they're just baiting you so they can laugh at your stupid wannabe thug bullshit. It's a game. Just click the "X" in the corner and go live.

You're not going to change our minds about your cousin, and we're not going to change yours. Just go away now. Come back later if you've cooled down, maybe once all this is resolved in court.

What intelligence? Your spelling is horrible, you're threatening to beat everyone up AND blow up and entire state. You have a "baby mama" who isn't your girlfriend or wife.
You SAY you have responsibilities, yet you're on here being a tough guy.
Nope. Not intelligent at all.
I'm gettin bored wit yall smh you chumps swear you kno her but dnt kno shit bout wat happened

I'm gettin bored wit yall smh you chumps swear you kno her but dnt kno shit bout wat happened
SO CALMLY explain, please. We WILL listen. Doesn't mean we won't still be mad, but when you come in here with fists flying, how ELSE do you expect everyone to react? Puppies and flowers? Fuck that.

All right. SO I've lost some brain cells after reading this thread & geez @China.. give a girl some warning about dead tissue, yuck! I was eating...I'm not anymore. ;)
Anyway I know this might seem silly but I'd like to offer "Awesome Response" to anyone to made sense and attempted to put Mr. Fo Shizzle in his place. Bravo! I have to go read something poignant now - maybe I'll grow back some brain cells....:bookworm:

Back