• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Tiktokker comes on the screen at the 10:11 mark

A Venezuelan illegally in this country is encouraging his fellow invaders to break into unoccupied homes and then claim squatters rights.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”

He appeared to be referring to adverse possession laws, commonly known as squatter’s rights, which allow unlawful property occupants rights over the property they occupy without the owner’s consent, in certain circumstances.

Moreno claimed in the viral TikTok clip, which has drawn more than 3.9 million views, that he has “African friends” who have “already taken about seven homes.
He argued that the only way for his fellow migrants to escape living on the streets and not become a “public burden” is to “invade” unoccupied homes.

Interesting how this racist little punk would claim that his "African Friends" have seized seven home. I guess all his Venezuelan and Latino friends would never do such a thing.

He has a previous video where he encouraged migrants to have babies here because of the free stuff they can get.

I think he is inciting an invasion shouldn't he be arrested and have his life destroyed like all those people who were squatting for the afternoon in the capital

the direct video from TikTok with out the commentary

His videos are only in Spanish but he is mocking this country and the tax payers.

Trump should play this roach's videos with translations so people will see that not all migrants should be welcomed into this country and the last thing they should be given is any assistance unless they are fleeing actual persecution and war or have emigrated here legally.

Who the ever loving FUCK is this reptilian looking evil creature??? Make it stop, he terrifies me when he speaks, I took French all through school, I don't knew Spanish (]hell, I don't know French either, after 14 years of it!) so I don't know what he said, I know the intent was NOT kind though. You can tell by the over aggression in his mannerisms. He's scary... :oops:

Who the ever loving FUCK is this reptilian looking evil creature??? Make it stop, he terrifies me when he speaks, I took French all through school, I don't knew Spanish (]hell, I don't know French either, after 14 years of it!) so I don't know what he said, I know the intent was NOT kind though. You can tell by the over aggression in his mannerisms. He's scary... :oops:
His attempting to blame Africans for this is more troubling when the only ones who will look at his videos and understand what he is saying is other illegal Latinos.

If he, his baby mama and anchor baby are receiving any assistance it should be stopped immediately.

If that means the baby has to come into foster care - so be it.

he has another video were he says he is allergic to working and it makes him ill.

I'm gonna throw this tidbit out there...

Not only is he mocking us about our taxpayers paying for his family, while he's squatting in homes; encouraging others to illegally the same....

This douche has over 500k followers and countless videos with tens and hundreds of thousands views and likes. So he's not only butt funneling our taxpayer dollars and stealing houses, he's most likely making thousands of *untaxed* dollars each month off views and likes on tiktok. This is not including any virtual gifts he receives during is lives (he is live right now and getting an unreal amount of gifts). This is also not including any money he earns off of his subscriptions on tiktok.

This guy makes me beyond sick.. fucking deplorable.
When I couldn't qualify for ANY assistance *not even food stamps* as a struggling single mom to a small child (requiring childcare) a full time employee, and a part time student cuz i made 11 dollars too much to qualify.. when I'm donating fucking plasma to afford childcare so I could GO TO WORK.

This guy needs to be deported to a desolate rock in the middle of the ocean, and told to rebuild there from the ground up.

Edited to add- this was years ago.. We are no longer struggling and I'm no longer selling my plasma. BUT its part of my crazy true life story... so this makes me sick on all kinds of levels.

Last edited:

Squatters seize Beverly Hills mansion near LeBron James’ new home, neighbor ‘thanks liberals’​

Beverly Grove Place, a quaint enclave adjacent to Beverly Hills, has long been a coveted address for the rich and famous.

With basketball icon LeBron James recently erecting a lavish abode, and power couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck dropping a cool $61 million on a compound last year, it seemed the epitome of exclusivity.

However, shock waves rippled through the neighborhood when reports surfaced of squatters taking up residence just down the block from James’s forthcoming mansion at 1316 Beverly Grove Place from October 2023 to February 2024, according to Curbed.

Contrary to the image of struggling locals unable to afford Los Angeles’s exorbitant rents, these weren’t downtrodden individuals seeking shelter.

Morgan Gargiulo, an aspiring actor, spearheaded the operation, fabricating a fake lease to establish his claim over the mansion without facing legal repercussions, according to the outlet.

The 5,900-square-foot property, which had been on sale since last August for $4.6 million, was seemingly fair game.

Gargiulo infiltrated what’s often dubbed the “most exclusive ZIP code in America,” that being 90210. It all highlights a troubling trend of squatting incidents in even the most affluent neighborhoods.

When you inform police they will tell you it's a civil matter requiring a 90 day eviction notice. If you go in the house before that you will be arrested. I have first hand knowledge. Your house will be destroyed. Also, you will be forced to keep utilities payed.

1711479421198.png

{Not sure how True}
He has been banned from TIKTOK and now is crying that he can't feed his anchor baby.

He asked his supporters to help him.

The NY Post reported he is being investigated by child protective services.

But he also admitted in his stream of social media content, which spans TikTok and Instagram, that his brazen use of his 1-year-old daughter as a prop is now being investigated by authorities — and blamed his Venezuelan followers for reporting him to child services.
“You got what you wanted,” he tells his followers, clutching his daughter as he launches into a tearful rant. “What you did will never be pardoned by God.
“Because of you they will take my daughter away, because of you, because of your evil hearts. It’s incredible that my fellow Venezuelans are capable of this.”
hHe also revealed that he had tried to seek asylum with his wife in Canada last year, but came to the US because he did not get free things north of the border.
“They didn’t give us the hotel they promised,” he said in a video posted to his Instagram account last year, showing him and his wife of three years walking through an unnamed cold and deserted city.

“They gave us a month and then kicked us out, and didn’t give us the papers they promised. They didn’t give us a job and didn’t give us asylum.”
In a YouTube video, the migrant pulls out groceries from three large garbage bags that he says were donations, and shows off cans of fruit, cartons of milk, a whole chicken and eggs.

“I’ve concluded that the American Dream is real,” he says, adding that he has lived for more than a year in the US and never had to work. “This is food of the best quality that they just give you.”
In a YouTube post from his wife’s hospital room after she gives birth, he tells his viewers that they paid nothing to have their daughter, and thanks “Papa Biden” for paying.

Well he knows who to thank for screwing up the country and fucking over the tax payers, cause it's not papa Biden paying, it's us tax payers

In a YouTube post from his wife’s hospital room after she gives birth, he tells his viewers that they paid nothing to have their daughter, and thanks “Papa Biden” for paying.

Umm, who deified his asshole? Nah ya snot-nosed dipshit. YOU did this to yourself by being such an ungrateful, disrespectful, conniving joke of a human being. I am legit sick to death of struggling every month to pay for the basics only to have my hard earned (well, sometimes, not always) money going to people that demand it rather than ask for it with respect. You've treated us like shit, didn't you think your dumbfuckery would ever bite you in the ass? Even just as a possibility? You played yourself, and now I'll point and laugh at the snot dripping off of your desperate and hopefully soon deported ass... :finger:

did you guys see the lady in NY who's parents died - SHE got arrested for changing the locks on squatters - or the ones squatting in NY, found a dead body in house of owner and they were released because ya know... in NY if you can't make bail - they just let ya right out... SMH Dem run shit holes with F'd up laws.... be ready it is coming.... even to a town near you... ugh

1711750208706.png

Fugitive Venezuelan migrant Leonel Moreno has finally been arrested by ICE after almost two years on the run.

The 27-year-old was picked up in Columbus, Ohio and is now in federal custody, Fox's Bill Melugin reports.

Moreno has been hunted by ICE since he crossed the border illegally at Eagle Pass, Texas in April 2022.
He was released as part of the Alternatives to Detention Program, which lets migrants on parole go free while officials track them until their next court date.

Moreno was due in court in Miami in November 2022, but he never showed up.

The jailed Venezuelan “migrant influencer” who viciously mocked America to his 500,000 TikTok followers and urged border crossers to “invade abandoned houses” now misses the glorious liberties he enjoyed in the US – whining to The Post this week that “I miss my freedom!”
Leonel Moreno moaned that he is a victim of unjust “persecution” Wednesday during a 30-minute-long video televisit from inside Geauga County Jail in Chardon, Ohio.

“I came here to the United States because of persecution in my country … But they’re doing the same thing to me in the United States – persecuting me,” Moreno, 27, wailed.
“It’s all misinformation in the media about me. They’re defaming me. They’re misrepresenting me in the news … I am a good father, a good husband, a good son, a good person, humble, respectful to people who respect me,” continued Moreno, who spoke only Spanish and hid his face from the video camera’s view for the duration of the interview.
“I miss my entire life – I miss my freedom!” he cried.

Continue reading at link

respectful to people who respect me,”

But since you're a criminal who illegally came into the country, then mocked the US for all the privileges that you were trying to use against the citizens, I don't respect you. Guess what, tho, I get to stay here and you don't. Go back to your hellhole, you've proved you don't have what it takes to live among civilized society.

Latest posts

Back