• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A Rogers County couple was arrested Friday night, accused of severely neglecting their young granddaughter. Investigators said Michael Ray and Katherine Colleen Wilson had custody of their 2-year-old granddaughter who weighs only 16 pounds.

A probable cause affidavit says when the Wilson became the girl's legal guardians, she was in good health. She began to steadily lose weight, but court records state the Wilsons told medical personnel the girl ate all the time but couldn't gain weight.

Over the course of last year, she steadily lost weight and hospital staff began to suspect she was being starved, the affidavit states. Medical staff also found a "bezoar" in the girl's stomach, an indigestible mass which can be caused when extremely malnourished children eat things other than food, like hair, to satisfy their hunger."

News1i.jpg

And here I am trying to get weight on my grazing racehorse toddler. I honestly cannot imagine starving a wee kid. It's not like they cost a lot to feed and wouldn't they cry all the time. Toddler whine is very very irritating sound so why would anyone ever do something that increases it?
Poor wee mite. Give her to me, she can join Hector free ranging in the fridge all day like he does.

Seems to me it takes more energy to lie about it and not feed the baby than it would to just feed her. She could eat off their plates and they wouldn't even miss it, it takes so little to keep a 2yo healthy.

I don't know why the starving cases hit me so hard. I think about all the time they took every day not to feed the baby. Every meal there was a new decision that she gets nothing or very little. Which to me is a premeditated act every day that she's been there to underfed her.

Seems to me it takes more energy to lie about it and not feed the baby than it would to just feed her. She could eat off their plates and they wouldn't even miss it, it takes so little to keep a 2yo healthy.

I don't know why the starving cases hit me so hard. I think about all the time they took every day not to feed the baby. Every meal there was a new decision that she gets nothing or very little. Which to me is a premeditated act every day that she's been there to underfed her.
I do too. They get to me so much. Probably because our family love food and feeding people and getting together to eat.
And it's just such cruel slow torture. Especially in this age of abundance. The abusers are ALWAYS big fat fucks too.
It's like they value food highly so keeping a child from that esteemed resource is a terrible punishment they can inflict, and they cannot control their eating so they feel enormous alien power by controlling another's eating habits.
I wonder if the get a bit envious of the weight the child is losing

The girl's biological mother told investigators that Katherine Wilson has a rule for the toddler to chew her food a certain way. The grandmother would take the food out of the girl's mouth or make her spit it out if the toddler didn't chew in the preferred manner, the woman told Rogers County investigators.

If the mom of the child knew she was crazy over how a child chews their food why would she let the child stay with this wacko.

If the mom of the child knew she was crazy over how a child chews their food why would she let the child stay with this wacko.

Probably because she is also a fucking degenerate.

How in the hell did these wack jobs pass any DCS screening to get custody in the first place? And why if she was in good health upon placement did they let this go on this long?!? “Over the course of the year” what were they waiting for? How in gods world is there not more accountability to the agencies that are in charge of protecting the most vulnerable?

You are so right. I feel the same way. Just think about how tiny their little tummies are. All it takes is a few morsels from ypur plate to make them full. Also just think about how much crying they would have to listen instead of just feeding her
I really wish medieval/ancient torture was still allowed. If that was the case & it was up to me, then these two would have a nice sentence of scaphism.
Of course I had to Google scaphism and....holy shit! (no pun intended) lol

1682638422123.png

Offender: Katherine C. Wilson​

Sentences​

CRF#CourtOffenseConviction DateTermTerm CodeReception DateDischarged Date
2019-241ROGERS COUNTY COURTCHILD ABUSE (85%) 12/10/2020 7 Y Probation 12/10/2020 Active
CF-2019-241ROGERS COUNTY COURTCHILD ABUSE (85%) 7 Y 2 M 2 DP&P SUSP 12/10/2020 8/19/2021
2019-241ROGERS COUNTY COURTCHILD ABUSE (85%) 12/10/2020 2 Y Incarceration 1/5/2021 2/13/2021

Back