• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
AN eight-year-old boy leapt to his death from a ninth floor flat after suffering years of beatings and abuse from his parents, it has been reported.

The youngster took his own life after his family returned to their flat and his parents started yelling at their son for damaging his clothes.

Zhanna, a woman living downstairs, told local media: “The parents yelled at the boy for ripping his clothes. I also heard them beating him.

“Then everything went quiet and I heard the child’s quick footsteps. Several seconds passed and there was that horrific thud when a body hits the ground.

“I looked out of my kitchen window and saw the boy lying below. I called an ambulance and the police.”

According to local media reports, the suspects confessed to beating their son and said that “he jumped out of his room window right after the abuse”.

They also said they regularly beat up their son for “misbehaving” and now face up to five years in prison if found guilty.

Anton’s school principal Oksana Zelenska claimed the youngster's parents neglected him.

“The boy fell behind at school and we had to hold him back in first grade. His parents were not interested in him at all.”
1568943254989.png

Omg his sweet face.
I can’t imagine a child so young actually making the decision to end his own life- did he realize he would die from the fall or was he just so desperate to get away from his abusers that he took the leap in an effort to escape?

And the neighbor can screw! ‘I heard the thud then called police’ Congratulations, but had you called police when you heard him being abused on a daily basis perhaps there wouldn’t have been a thud!?

1568945348840.png

An 8-year-old boy is dead after police say he jumped from the ninth floor of an apartment building while trying to escape the latest brutal beating from his alleged abusive parents.

New York Post reports that the boy, identified as “Anton,” leaped to his death from an apartment building in Enerhodar, Ukraine, on August 23 after coming home from school. The boy’s parents were apparently upset that he ripped his clothing and began beating him when he arrived home.

A neighbor who lived below the family, Zhanna, reportedly said she heard the parents yelling and beating the boy before she heard his body hitting the ground.

How do you protect your children from predators? Join Nancy Grace and a team of world-class experts for the online course ‘Justice Nation: Crime Stops Here’.

“The parents yelled at the boy for ripping his clothes. I also heard them beating him…..Then everything went quiet and I heard the child’s quick footsteps. Several seconds passed and there was that horrific thud when a body hits the ground.”

The Sun reports that paramedics arrived quickly, but by the time they got there, it was too late. The boy was pronounced dead at the scene at falling head-first from the building. Authorities launched a criminal investigation against the boy’s parents following the incident.

Detectives interviewed the boy’s parents and they allegedly confessed that they routinely beat Anton for misbehaving, according to MailOnline. However, the parents allegedly fled town following the interview. Authorities are trying to locate them, the outlet reports.

School principal Oksana Zelenska told local reporters that Anton had fallen behind in school after his parents neglected him.

“The boy fell behind at school and we had to hold him back in first grade. His parents were not interested in him at all.”

The parents remain under investigation for child neglect and could face five years in prison if convicted.

I can’t imagine a child so young actually making the decision to end his own life- did he realize he would die from the fall or was he just so desperate to get away from his abusers that he took the leap in an effort to escape?

Although I was for the most part being emotionally abuse, it becomes hard to endure for years on end and I did contemplate suicide from a young age, but I was afraid so I didn't act on it. Unfortunately, these are the memories that endured from my childhood while I lost most of the good ones or they're hazy and unreliable. I can't imagine how hopeless little Anton must've felt.

I think my earliest thoughts of suicide were around age 9. I understood I would die and that would be the end, which was why it was appealing. I didn't think of it constantly, or even regularly, only when things were extra, extra bad and it seemed too much to bear. However, I was a precocious child, so Anton's mileage may have varied.

Back