• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/raw-video-stillwater-bail-bondsman-fatally-shoots-client

Vid in link. Fucking disgusting.

Sickening how the article is written too. He wasnt shot during a fight/struggle over a gun. He was trying to leave when she retrieved the gun from her desk and shot him for no fucking reason other than the fact that she is an angry, hick bitch.

Oklahoma redneck whores are the god damn worse, add the thug "profession" of bail bondsman to the mix(you show me a bondsman who isnt a total piece of shit, especially in the south, and ill send you a thousand dollars) and you have a recipe for brutality and unnecessary violence. Disgusting.

Bet you anything her defense built this dishonest story about how she feared for her life and was just defending herself. Idiots.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesm...shot-her-client-qA421ZT9OUO2GY0rhK7shA?full=1

“A witness was present during the meeting between Carey and Williams. Carey told investigators a fight broke out between her and Williams during the meeting. She indicated she shot Williams with a gun she had in her desk in self-defense during the struggle,” Capt. Gibbs wrote.

Wow, so she blatantly lied to police during the investigation. Yet she still somehow got away with it. WOW.

Claims he grabbed the gun, then she shot? Bullfucking shit. She grabs it out of the desk and IMMEDIATELY blasts him.

And even if he did grab the gun, who could blame him? Some seemingly mentally handicapped Oklahoma trash bitch pulls a gun on you, are you going to just sit there and see what happens? How terrified the victim must have been here.

Part of the problem is they charged her with 1st degree murder, and nothing else. Judge for some reason chose not to allow jury to consider a lesser sentence. I wonder if she has connections? Seems like the fix was in. Either that, or Oklahoma has some shockingly inept, idiotic prosecutors(which wouldnt be a surprise given the multitude of other stories out there).

Hopefully this guy has a family that will go after this bimbo civally and her business and life will be destroyed

Sleeveless Cletus, the dirty foot pickin' hillbilly jitterbug got what he deserved.
His manner is aggressive and non compliant, he tries to leave through the door then goes to possibly a window.
Additionally, it was a lawful attempt at apprehension.
Brute was a moron for going in there in the first place.
Did he think he had won a fresh pair of socks and some foot cream?
Plus, any asshat wearing a pinky ring, baseball hat and a greasy wifebeater shirt deserves being gunned down to preserve the public peace.

The funny part in all this is the human coat rack in there with her.
Like Jackoff Skellington is going to be able to put cuffs on anyone.
Too funny seeing him gasp at the shot then turn away.
Calm, cool and collected...
um not so much.

Such a luxuriously appointed office though.
Linoleum is easier to get the blood off than carpet.
Planning.
It's the little things that count.

He must have been an unsavory a fellow to begin with... After all, he is meeting with a bail bond person.

So?

His manner is aggressive and non compliant, he tries to leave through the door then goes to possibly a window.

And that deserves a death sentence? I don't see anything aggressive about it btw. She was being very aggressive however. He was merely trying not to get cuffed by simply moving around the office keeping a distance from the two...so aggressive.

Additionally, it was a lawful attempt at apprehension.

Initially perhaps.

Someone resisting a lawful apprehension by a bondsman does not give that bondsman a free, open license to murder. There's a reason prosecutors tried her.

Brute was a moron for going in there in the first place.
Did he think he had won a fresh pair of socks and some foot cream?

I'd be curious to know this as well. He may have thought he was merely doing right by his bondsman and playing ball by appearing as requested to a meetup. Who knows. I'd be interested in hearing from his family, perhaps they can shed more light.

Back