• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A double homicide is under investigation in New Jersey, the Union County prosecutor's office confirmed Thursday -- and relatives of the victims say they include a 9-year-old girl and her mother.

Prosecutors declined to provide additional details on the two people discovered dead in the Roselle home on Wednesday. It was that same day when young Kelsey Morrison did not show up for school — and no one had heard from her mother, 45-year-old Keisha Morrison.

Keisha's husband Gary raced home to investigate and found bloody sheets in his bedroom, his sister Atasha Scott told NBC New York. Police responded to the home and discovered the bodies of the mother and daughter under a bed, with Scott saying the killer "wrapped them up in bed sheets, stuffed them under my niece's bed."

The devastated husband and father found what appeared to be the murder weapon, a bloody axe, stuffed between two mattresses in his bedroom.

"On the floor, it seemed like somebody was trying to clean up blood, like it was swirled around," Scott told NBC New York.

Meanwhile, as police arrived at the home, Gary Morrison's brother took off in Keisha's brand new BMW, which she had just bought a week ago. A law enforcement source said police tracked the car to Maryland, where Evory Morrison was arrested for stealing the car.

He had been living in the basement of the home for more than two years, but was recently told to move out. The family has declined to state the reason behind that decision, for now, though he hadn't moved out yet and was home when his brother got back on Wednesday. I can’t go into details exactly what occurred, but I can tell you she was uncomfortable and neither were nieces with him being in the home, in the basement," Scott said.

The family appeared to be suspicious of the brother, and said he may have been envious of Gary's life.
1682072959882.png

Mother, daughter, father, brother, sister, nieces... An awful lot of folks in that house.
I am thinking that it was just the Mom, Dad, daughters and the dad's brother living in the basement. The man's sister, Atasha Scott said that the daughters were her neices. Apparently the brother in the basement wore out his welcome and was told to hit the bricks. So he took an are to his sister-in-law and 9-year-old niece. Then he stole her car and fled the scene.

October 16, 2023​

1714050926682.png

A 44-year-old man was indicted in connection to the double murder of his sister-in-law and niece after the two were found axed to death in their homes in April, according to local prosecutors.

A grand jury returned an 11-count indictment against Everoy L. Morrison for murder, unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes, credit card theft, receiving stolen property, and hindering prosecution in connection to the horrific murders of 45-year-old Keisha Morrison and her 9-year-old daughter Kelsey Morrison, Union County Prosecutor William A. Daniel announced.
Keisha's husband Gary, Everoy's brother, raced home to investigate and found bloody sheets in his bedroom, his sister Atasha Scott told NBC New York. Police responded to the home and discovered the bodies of the mother and daughter under a bed, with Scott saying the killer "wrapped them up in bed sheets, stuffed them under my niece's bed."

The devastated husband and father found what appeared to be the murder weapon, a bloody ax, stuffed between two mattresses in his bedroom. The Union County Prosecutor's Office previously said that autopsies conducted confirmed the manner of death was homicide.

"On the floor, it seemed like somebody was trying to clean up blood, like it was swirled around," Scott previously told NBC New York.
While at the home, police determined that Keisha’s vehicle, a brand new BMW which she bought a week ago, had been taken from the scene. Investigators from the Prosecutor’s Office Homicide Task Force and the Roselle Police Department were able to track the vehicle to Maryland, where Morrison, who was allegedly driving the car, was stopped and arrested for stealing the car.

He had been living in the basement of the home for more than two years, but was recently told to move out, although he hadn't done so yet at the time of the brutal killings.

I don't think he really cares
Well, there is that...

This is how I approach any possible future wrong-doing:
1.) Will I get caught? (most likely I will, as I am clumsy/uncoordinated as hell)
2.) Can I work my way out of it once caught? (Probably not, I have a compulsion to tell the truth, much to my own detriment) Thing is, if I don't lie, I don't have to remember the lie. Life is less complicated for me when I'm honest.
3.) Is the punishment an acceptable outcome for committing the deed? Almost always the answer to me is HELL NO.
4.) Weigh it against your past sins and their potential consequences, because occasionally, the sin is worth the punishment, but that is a rare, rare case. For example, was it worth letting the littles be unbuckled for the .5 mile trip down the beach in my Jeep while Auntie Ree (that'd be me) drove like a spaz just to make them giggle? Well yes, yes it was. It's been almost ten years since that day and I don't think I've heard them laugh that hard since then (but I blame my brother and sister for that, not the then littles). But I'm truly thankful I didn't get caught because I knew it was wrong when I did it.

Am I the only one that thinks these things before I do anything "bad"? :shy:

Well, there is that...

This is how I approach any possible future wrong-doing:
1.) Will I get caught? (most likely I will, as I am clumsy/uncoordinated as hell)
2.) Can I work my way out of it once caught? (Probably not, I have a compulsion to tell the truth, much to my own detriment) Thing is, if I don't lie, I don't have to remember the lie. Life is less complicated for me when I'm honest.
3.) Is the punishment an acceptable outcome for committing the deed? Almost always the answer to me is HELL NO.
4.) Weigh it against your past sins and their potential consequences, because occasionally, the sin is worth the punishment, but that is a rare, rare case. For example, was it worth letting the littles be unbuckled for the .5 mile trip down the beach in my Jeep while Auntie Ree (that'd be me) drove like a spaz just to make them giggle? Well yes, yes it was. It's been almost ten years since that day and I don't think I've heard them laugh that hard since then (but I blame my brother and sister for that, not the then littles). But I'm truly thankful I didn't get caught because I knew it was wrong when I did it.

Am I the only one that thinks these things before I do anything "bad"? :shy:
That would kind of be my thinking too, especially #2. I can't remember what the hell I said half the time, so I find it easier to just tell the truth!

Back