• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Prosecutors believe a Missouri woman charged with murdering a man wanted to avenge her teenage brother's recent killing.

Tityana Coppage, 21, is charged with second-degree murder and armed criminal action in the fatal shooting of 36-year-old Keith Lars in Kansas City, the Jackson County prosecutor's office said.

According to a probable cause statement, Coppage told investigators that her family believed Lars was involved in the death of her 16-year-old brother, Jayson Ugwuh Jr., earlier this month.

Coppage said she met him there and followed him to a nearby parking lot. She said after they arrived, a black SUV pulled into the lot and parked, but no-one exited the vehicle.

Coppage said Lars started shooting at the vehicle, and that she went to get out of her vehicle and was going to shoot at the SUV, but Lars told her to remain inside.

She claimed she fired her weapon out of her vehicle's passenger window and that Lars "got in the way" at some point.

But after investigators reviewed Coppage's cell phone, they discovered a message to someone she referred to as "Auntie" after the shooting. In the message, she requested bullets and wrote: "Lol I used to many on bro."

A message was also sent to her late brother's phone, in which she claimed to have "sent a N***a to my brother I owe em that body."

Ugwuh was shot on January 10. According to Fox 4, his family believe he was shot while walking to a home with two other teenagers.

Coppage and Ugwuh's nine-year-old brother Jayden Ugwuh was shot and killed in 2016, along with their 8-year-old cousin Montell Ross.
1611064708468.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It works like that in the movies, but not in real life.

Also, I know not to approach a random woman and utter the name "Tityana Coppage". That's because I don't want to get accused of sexual harassment.

Last edited:
Back