• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
posted-people-share-read-bin-72423922.jpg

The text of an inflammatory “letter to America” from 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden has gone viral on TikTok and drawn praise from young users — and US lawmakers from both sides of the aisle are blasting the China-owned app for promoting “terrorist propaganda.”

In the letter, bin Laden claimed that he orchestrated the deadly attacks on the World Trade Center that killed nearly 3,000 Americans because the US “attacked us in Palestine.”

Bin Laden called the creation of Israel a “crime which must be erased.” He also claimed that the AIDS epidemic was “a Satanic American Invention” and objected to US companies allowing women to have jobs, fuming, “You use women to serve passengers, visitors, and strangers to increase your profit margins.”

The antisemitic tirade went on to assert that in the US, Jews “control your policies, media and economy.”

The Guardian, which had published the full text of the letter in 2002, pulled it down on Wednesday, citing the fact in a statement that it was being “widely shared on social media without the full context. Therefore we have decided to take it down and direct readers to the news article that originally contextualized it instead.”

The TikTok trend appears to have been jumpstarted by Lynette Adkins — a social media influencer with 12 million followers who has been profiled in the Los Angeles Times.

In her video, which has received nearly 100,000 likes and more than 5,500 comments since it was posted Wednesday, Adkins told her followers to “stop what they’re doing right now and go read a letter to America.”

Adkins followed up with several other posts, including one in which she discussed “three movies to watch after you’ve read ‘a letter to America’” and another in which she reacted to the Guardian taking down the text and declared “America is losing the PR war bad.”

“The Guardian taking that post down is actually one of the worst things that they could’ve done. I don’t know who was behind it or what the reasoning was, but I feel like it literally just confirmed everything that we read in the letter,” Adkins said.

When reached for comment, a TikTok spokesperson said “content promoting this letter clearly violates our rules on supporting any form of terrorism” and added that the company was “proactively and aggressively removing this content and investigating how it got onto our platform.”

At the same time, the company bizarrely tried to deny that the bin Laden-related content had gone viral — despite videos that racked up hundreds of thousands of views.

“The number of videos on TikTok is small and reports of it trending on our platform are inaccurate,” the spokesperson added. “This is not unique to TikTok and has appeared across multiple platforms and the media.”

Many of the TikTok users promoting the letter were women.

A second said she would “never look at life the same, I will never look at this country the same. Please read it and if you have read it, let me know if you are also going through an existential crisis in this very moment, because in the last 20 minutes, the entire viewpoint on the entire life I have believed and I have lived has changed.”

Full Article:

Osama bin Laden was a black bastard. He never shaved. He was always in his jammies too.

Well, 9/11 was sad and people shouldn't mock that dark day for Amerians. But I half blame the shite security in U.S. airports for how it played out, as well as the FBI for ignoring prior warnings about the hijackers, how they got visas and were able to blend in, etc.

How did these Sambos get on four jets with mace and box cutters anyway? I keep thinking that if items like this had been disallowed on commercial airliners, maybe they couldn't have gotten away with seizing the aircraft to begin with. But meh.

The sad part is, fags nowadays probably don't even know what the fuck the Twin Towers were to begin with. Outside of 9/11 articles, they used to appear in a lot of movies and games set in New York City. Then they got removed from things made after 2001. Stamped outta history, almost. So I guess bin Laden work.
Post automatically merged:

P.S. Shut the fuck up, James Berich. :)

Last edited:
So.

"Controlled media":
Ordinary people have been hearing the words "Controlled media", "Globalists", "Israel Lobby" out the corner of their ears, for years, by right-wing morons.
Repeatedly. Tropes disguised, sucking people in.

Illusion of Truth:
"When we hear the same false information repeated again and again, we often come to believe it is true. Troublingly, this even happens when people should know better"

Bin Laden letter to America:
TikTokers imply this has been concealed from us!
Someone doesn't WANT us to see this truth!

Then immediately, the calls ring out for those videos to be removed, they are, and the manifesto is pulled off of media sites.

Add these up and what do we get?

What we have right now
People believing there IS an all-powerful group controlling the world, and it's name is "Jewish people". :penguin:

It's just all so ridiculous.

And really scary to see so many people falling into this hate without even being aware.

Last edited:
Osama bin Laden was a black bastard. He never shaved. He was always in his jammies too.

Well, 9/11 was sad and people shouldn't mock that dark day for Amerians. But I half blame the shite security in U.S. airports for how it played out, as well as the FBI for ignoring prior warnings about the hijackers, how they got visas and were able to blend in, etc.

How did these Sambos get on four jets with mace and box cutters anyway? I keep thinking that if items like this had been disallowed on commercial airliners, maybe they couldn't have gotten away with seizing the aircraft to begin with. But meh.

The sad part is, fags nowadays probably don't even know what the fuck the Twin Towers were to begin with. Outside of 9/11 articles, they used to appear in a lot of movies and games set in New York City. Then they got removed from things made after 2001. Stamped outta history, almost. So I guess bin Laden work.

P.S. Shut the fuck up, James Berich. :)
The worst part though, was after 9/11, when they started letting these terrorist countries migrate to North America.

So.

"Controlled media":
Ordinary people have been hearing the words "Controlled media", "Globalists", "Israel Lobby" out the corner of their ears, for years, by right-wing morons.

Illusion of Truth:
"When we hear the same false information repeated again and again, we often come to believe it is true. Troublingly, this even happens when people should know better"

Then immediately, the calls ring out for those videos to be removed, they are, and the manifesto is pulled off of media sites.

What we have right now
People believing there IS an all-powerful group controlling the world, and it's name is "Jewish people". :penguin:

And really scary to see so many people falling into this hate without even being aware.
It’s fucking laughable that imbeciles think 0.02% of the worlds population dictates what the other 99% do.

I can’t imagine a weaker claim. I literally laugh when I read it.

Last edited:
So, it looks like bin Laden now has an equivalent text to that of Hitler's Mein Kampf. And teeny-boppers on TikTok, because of course it has to be them, are eating it up and saying that he made "a few pretty good points".

That dirty wizard is not an emulable character. The people endorsing his viewpoints, especially during these fraught times in the world, I would like to wish that they are oblivious to how they have descended so far, ideologically and as human beings, that they support a terrorist's justification for marring and traumatizing the United States. How does somebody hate America (and Israel) this dang much?

While America has its own issues with what children are reading and learning in schools, look at what was found in a child's bedroom in Gaza:

The above URL also details how some of the pioneers of Palestinian nationalism were Nazi collaborators and allies.

I am not against bin Laden's letter or Mein Kampf being read per se, or being studied; but these type of texts, alongside the likes of, say, The Turner Diaries and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, that are inevitably gobbled up by people who are oftentimes susceptible and gullible toward hateful ideologies, and attempting to seek any validation of such. And to instruct children to read it, or have these texts available to children, is, no-brainer, an abysmal idea.

So.

"Controlled media":

Illusion of Truth:

What we have right now

And really scary to see so many people falling into this hate without even
Anybody doesn’t believe international old money doesn’t control the world is an idiot
They make the market go up or down by buying or selling, they make gold go up or down same with crude, anytime they want and they do control the media by who they hire, etc, etc, they do it as an international committee, and make money both ways, individuals could never do it alone. Some people like to live in their own little I’m smarter than everyone else little bubble and I’ll tell you what to believe, some people are so smart they can decide what’s real and what’s a conspiracy, because they’re so above the rest of us
Edit
The media is easy to control, anyone that’s ever done any serious hiring, knows exactly what to look for to get the type of employee that will give you the results you’re looking for

Last edited:
Back