• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police body camera footage shows a heart-wrenching scene inside a Cleveland home after police got a call who could hear non-stop crying coming from multiple children.

Their mother, Liz Yomaris Torres Rivera, faces charges for child endangering.

The video, obtained by sister station WJW, shows responding officers kick in the front door and look around, with no immediate sign of children. They keep investigating, hear crying inside the apartment and eventually find three children, ages 2,3 and 5, locked in a room.

Soon after that, the children's mother walks in and asks, "What’s up?"

An officer stops her from going into the room where the children are, says, "You weren't worried about the kids when you locked ‘em in the bedroom and you took off, were you?"

He continues, "Smell like you've been drinking. Coming from a bar. Where were you at? Benny's?”

The mother answers, "Yeah."

A WJW news crew went to the house to try to speak with Rivera, only to find that the landlord had kicked her out. A note said the property had been damaged. Police said they found garbage, bugs, a nasty smell, and it “felt about 90 to 95 degrees inside.”

Officials says the children are currently with a relative.

Last edited:
We reached out by phone for comment from the mother and she didn’t respond until after our report aired on FOX 8. By text she wrote, “I do not leave my children alone, I leave under the care of a supposed friend.”

Now, the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services also has an open case with the mother. The County says the kids are currently with a relative.

Oddly, while Liz Yomaris Torres Rivera faces charges for leaving the kids home alone, the video shows she begged officers to let her see the kids after they had placed her in handcuffs.

She is pleading not guilty.

Fucking up children's lives and the English language.

Back