• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
A Haywood County woman is accused of using a stun gun on a McDonald's manager and trying to drag him out of the restaurant's drive-thru window.

The attack on Sunday left the 19-year-old employee with both physical and emotional scars.

"She grabs me by my hair, pulls me out of the window," Jacob Jordan said. "That's when she has the taser, trying to go for my throat, punching me in my face, punching me in my eyes. Just beating me."

[...]

Jordan, an overnight manager, said two customers were upset about how long it took to fill their order. Jordan said they wouldn't stop blowing their car horn.

"I said, 'Hey, I'm the manager, and you're disrespecting me and the customers behind you by laying on the horn. We can refuse to serve you because you're being disruptive,'" Jordan said.

Jordan said that's when Marquenta Glidwell got out of the car and approached the drive-thru window.

He said Glidwell hit him with her credit card and used a stun gun, leaving a nasty looking mark on his neck.

"At first we thought it was just scratch marks from her fingers until you look at the video, and you can clearly see her trying to jam the taser into my throat," Jordan said.

He said the whole time, she was threatening to kill him.

"Saying that because I voted for Trump I deserved this," Jordan said. "I wasn't even old enough to vote when he ran."

Jacob, who said he's gay, was shocked to hear the woman call him several insulting things

"Honestly, I believe she was just trying to hurt me emotionally and physically," he said. "It was really hurtful."

Glidwell was arrested by Brownsville Police a short time later and charged with aggravated assault.

Jacob's mother would like to see more serious charges.

"She needs to be charged with a hate crime because she hated my son for the color of his skin and his sexuality," mother Jessica Garland said. "That's hate, and that's a hate crime to me."
[...]

Link

I was listening to the radio in my car yesterday and the DJ said that someone had done a survey on how long it takes the average customer to get pissed off about how long their wait is. Since I'm ex-retail I decided to play along and figured it took about 3 minutes. Well, I was wrong, it takes 4 minutes until someone is so pissed off about their wait they'll leave their cart sitting there and stomp out all the while bitching cause it's taking so long. So yeah, 4 minutes to nuclear meltdown over nothing.

she hated my son for the color of his skin and his sexuality," mother Jessica Garland said
Nasty Ass Marquenta has gaydar!? How did she know he was gay?
He comes across a bit wussy but a lot of young men are like that these days.
Looks like her anger management classes didn't work. (I'm guessing she's been there before.)
She's a bail bond agent! https://www.linkedin.com/in/marquenta-glidwell-0a322a169/

Muriel - Is it possible she was working undercover to see if her employer would discriminate?

The young man - emphasize young - sounds better educated, more than myself at that age, no need to shame him.

Using "Wussy" only shows you're behind the times. So what if he's gay?

Using "Wussy" only shows you're behind the times. So what if he's gay?
I don't think opining that someone seems wussy is "shaming". Being wussy has nothing to do with being gay. Where did I say that it did? Wussy is about character not sexuality. The victim and his attacker talked about his gayness. I just wondered how the nasty lady was so sure he was gay herself. Maybe it's just an insult she throws at every guy she gets mad at. Because you know she meant it unkindly.

Last edited:
This would be @Jaded if she got Sweet n Sour sauce...
Nope. Dude was still breathing.

The young man - emphasize young - sounds better educated, more than myself at that age, no need to shame him.

Jacob's mother would like to see more serious charges.

Plenty of reason to shame him. He caught an ass-beating, and his mommy is the one defending him and calling for justice? Not that he deserved what happened, at all, but if you're old enough to be a "manager" and your mommy is still handling your rep, getting called a wussy on a public forum is a fair cop.

And education means jack shit... not the measure of a man at all. And that's coming from an educated motherfucker.

Back