• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Is it a processing plant? Like could he have kidnapped her and killed her and did someone with her body in the turkey store?

Perhaps, but I'm not going to be surprised when and if the tide changes. I am going to be surprised if they can find a better suspect.

stealing multiple items, including underwear and clothing that belongs to Jayme Closs.

He was also arrested for bail jumping. OMG! I was thinking maybe he stole girl's clothes for his own daughter, but maybe he wanted it for himself. And $10 toward a $1 Million goal. $10 is just the seed money he put in himsel to get people motivated..

There is nothing unusual among a certain class of people about robbing the house of someone who just died.
He stole many things including the missing girl's clothes. Maybe he stole other clothing too. Maybe he took the electronics, collectibles and the usual swag that people steal.
It's probably not the first time he stole from dead people. What's really stupid is that he thought it was a good idea to rob a house where a horrible crime was just committed, because any reasonable person would know it would be under surveillance.

PS: a certain no good neighbor up the road gathered a few friends in a caravan to drive 100 miles to "clean a sick old friend's yard". That's what he told me. My brother said, no, the "friend" was dying in hospice, and they were going to get all his valuable scrap and tools before the heirs could get it. Then sell everything and go gambling.

It's food for thought, for sure. Just strange that she hasn't been spotted anywhere yet.

It's food for thought, for sure. Just strange that she hasn't been spotted anywhere yet.
There is so many barns, abandoned farms, hunting shacks etc in that area. This is only about 30 miles from where I used to live.
She could be tied up, locked up or willing and hiding out. Winter is coming and is not kind. If she's alive and in one of the dwellings she will die without heat.

This eerily similar to the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping. She was gone for 9 months then found about 18 miles from her home. I have a bad feeling this poor girl is tied up getting raped on a daily basis somewhere. It's pretty much either that or she was killed that same night and her body disposed of. Then there is the possibility that she is willingly on the run w/ whoever killed her parents.

Secret meth deal, a murderous online boyfriend or a case of mistaken identity: Conspiracy theories still swirl town where Jayme Closs's parents were killed as cops admit defeat and scale back search for teen who vanished after their murders
  • The ground search for Jayme Closs, 13, has been scaled back amid declining tips
  • Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald announced the search for Closs will switch from a reactive operation to a more methodical investigation approach
  • Theories of her disappearance speculate if she killed her parents, ran away with a secret older online boyfriend, or if her parents were targeted for meth
  • Authorities have investigated 2,100 tips and last week 2,000 volunteers scoured a five mile farm and woodland area
  • A $50,000 reward has been set for information on her whereabouts
  • On October 15 police responded to a call at Closs' Barron, Wisconsin home and found her parents James and Denise Closs shot dead and the teen missing
  • Officials said she was abducted and could be in danger
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...earch-missing-Wisconsin-girl-scaled-back.html

Is there any shread of evidence for any of these theories? If she had an online boyfriend, there should be an electronic record. If her parents were making, dealing, or selling meth, there should be some least some trace evidence of that.

I wish they would release more details about that 911 call with the screaming in the background. Could any words be made out? Were there two females screaming, or only one? Details, please.

The crazy thing in that article is that the cops got there within 4min of the 911 call. Two people were killed and the girl taken in an extremely short amount of time.

The crazy thing in that article is that the cops got there within 4min of the 911 call. Two people were killed and the girl taken in an extremely short amount of time.

If the goal was to kill the parents and leave with the girl (forced or voluntary), I think it was doable, especially since things were already under way when the 911 call was placed.

The lastest True Crime Garage covered this case.
https://www.truecrimegarage.com/podcast/blog/jayme-closs-253#comments

and Kyle Jaenke-Annis break-in to Closs's houses last week isn't the first time he got caught committing burglary.
Case summary
Filing date08-10-2018Case typeCriminalCase statusOpen - Electronic filing
Defendant date of birth03-19-1986Address1971 16 1/2 Ave #48, Cameron, WI 54822Branch ID3DA case number2018BA001028
Charges
Printable version
Responsible officialBoyle, Maureen DProsecuting agencyDistrict AttorneyProsecuting agency attorneyRafa Todd, John A
Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition 1943.10(1m)(a)Burglary-Building or DwellingFelony F

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2018CF000310&countyNo=3&index=0&mode=details

Last edited:
https://www.twincities.com/2018/11/02/jayme-closs-search-missing-barron-wisconsin/
The search for a missing 13-year-old Barron County girl is moving away from a 24/7 emergency operation, Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said Thursday.
[....]
The sheriff said the number of tips in the case has been declining.
[....]
Investigators believe Jayme was abducted and ruled her out as a suspect in her parents’ killings.

“To date we have received over 2,100 tips and we follow up on every one of them and all of them have been contacted in some sort and follow up is being conducted,” Fitzgerald said in a statement.

“Again, just because the posture of our operations center has transitioned, does not mean the tips should stop. We still have a team on-call, to handle them as they come in. Please continue to call in your tips — there is a tip out there that will help us solve this case and bring Jayme home.”

The Barron County sheriff’s office has been assisted by area police and sheriff’s agencies, the Wisconsin State Patrol, state Department of Natural Resources, state Division of Criminal Investigation and FBI.

“I want to reassure the great residents of Barron County and everyone else across the nation who continue to support and follow this case that we have left no stone unturned,” Fitzgerald said.

Fitzgerald said the case remains his agency’s No. 1 priority.

They both worked at a turkey processing plant, I believe.

Ah. Weird.

Lot of murders, especially of family units, occur as a result of a business partner or jilted associate thirsting for revenge.

I cant imagine a scenario in a meat processing plant, even if someone was pissed at a person in a management position, that would lead to this.

Gotta be either a child predator or the girl was more socially active than we know and had made the wrong type of boyfriend.

Wisconsin police baffled by Jayme Closs disappearance one month after parents' murder

It began with a cryptic 911 call from Denise Closs's cell phone. No one spoke directly to the police dispatcher, who heard distant voices and loud commotion before the call ended.

When authorities arrived four minutes later at the Barron, Wisconsin, house, they found Closs and her husband, James, shot to death inside their home and the couple's 13-year-old daughter, Jayme, missing.

The phone from which the call was made lay on the floor inside the modest, taupe-colored home.

"The phone isn’t near anyone so I don’t know if it got kicked," Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald of Barron County told Fox News on Tuesday. "It was closer to Denise than to James."

"No one talked on that call and we don't know who made it. We heard voices but we can’t make out what was said," he said, adding that it sounded as though the call was made in a room separate from the commotion.

"We do believe Jayme was home at the time the call was made," Fitzgerald noted.

With no suspects, no sighting of the child and scarce physical evidence one month after the Oct. 15 murders, police in the small town of Barron are scrutinizing the few clues they have, starting with the mysterious 911 call and a front door riddled with bullet holes.

Fitzgerald would not say whether the killer shot through the door but local news footage shows investigators carrying it away from the scene -- covered with what looks like bullet holes. Fitzgerald confirmed to Fox News that the door was undergoing forensic analysis. He also would not elaborate on the type of gun used in the crimes, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. James Closs kept hunting rifles inside the home but all have been accounted for.

"There’s not a lot of physical evidence," he said. "We took the door and anything that they [the killer] possibly could have touched."

Full Article:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsi...-disappearance-one-month-after-parents-murder

What's the deal with the parents ? Are they on Drugs ? Did they owe ... ?
I think its the guy that broke into her house ? Shooting up a door like that almost seems like a cry
for help ... like maybe the cops will show up before i do something terrible kind of deranged and
immature and he's kind of pathetic. He comes across like Buffalo Bill to me and like he could totally go in the Silence of the Lambs Direction.

I do wish the 911 recording could be released. Even if the cops were unable to interpret anything, who knows what the public could provide. Someone out there is close to the ones who actively participated in this act, and hearing the voice may lead to productive clues.

I'm in central WI, tho I'm not sure how far this is from me. The entire story baffles me, since the most obvious first questions don't seem to fit very well. Not sure if cops are releasing all info or if they are restricting most, but from the available info & inferences that can be made from cop & media behavior, I think that there is something required before anything can truly lead to more knowledge.

This case gives me anxiety. Seriously... I can always come up with something to say. Yet here I am speechless and puzzled.

What's the deal with the parents ? Are they on Drugs ? Did they owe ... ?
The drug theory was being passed around because a large portion of the population there are meth heads. Right around the time(I want to say directly after but cant remember for sure) the parents were murdered they did a bust on a large scale meth distrobutor, who happened to live down the farther down the street. Rumors of them being involved in drugs took off despite everyone knowing them saying other wise and there being no proof found that they were involved in drugs

Christmas tree lit for teen missing since parents were fatally shot
BARRON, Wis. — A Wisconsin girl who investigators believe was kidnapped after her parents were killed two months ago is being honored in her hometown with a Christmas tree adorned with messages of hope for her safe return.

Hundreds of people attended a gathering Wednesday evening in Barron to light a “tree of hope” for 13-year-old Jayme Closs. The middle school student hasn’t been seen since before her parents, James and Denise Closs, were found fatally shot in their home on Oct. 15.

“We just pray every day and we just hope for her safe return,” said her uncle, Mike Closs.

Detectives have pursued thousands of tips, watched dozens of surveillance videos and spent countless hours searching for Jayme, but their efforts haven’t yielded any suspects . Investigators believe Jayme was abducted.

Full Article:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/13/chris...ing-teen-after-her-parents-were-fatally-shot/

Latest posts

Back