• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Rusty Beatty, 30, was arrested for allegedly hitting his pregnant girlfriend in the face with a bag of tortilla chips after the woman told him that her unborn baby may not be his.

Beatty is also accused of pushing and punching his girlfriend's daughter, according to his arrest report from the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies responded to a disturbance at a residence in Milton, where they say Beatty got into argument with his live-in, pregnant girlfriend in their bedroom.

The woman told deputies that Beatty hit her in the face with a bag of tortilla chips three times, then pushed the woman's daughter against a wall and punched her daughter in the face.

When questioned by deputies, Beatty said he was attacked by everyone in the house and was hit in the face with a box fan.

Deputies say they did notice a couple of scratches on Beatty's face, but nothing that would indicate he was beaten with a box fan.

The woman, who is four months pregnant, told deputies that she, her daughter and Beatty live together in the same home.

When it said he hit her in the face with chips I imagined him hurling chips out of a bowl at her minus bowl and salsa.. then I kept reading and lost sympathy.. enter abuse of innocent child I wanted to be the one to beat his ass with a box fan an fix his misplaced mismatched fucking ears... :mad:

WHy does the title highlight the most harmless, slightest thing he did? Bag of chips in someones face doesnt compare to slamming kids against walls or punching them in the face.

If left to get stale enough tortilla chips can be like throwing stars!
Looks like he was led around by the one ear a lot as a kid

Back