• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police are investigating a rape of a toddler in KCK.

A 2-year-old and their siblings were left at home with a friend of the family and the following morning, the mother discovered injuries to the toddler.

The child was taken to a local hospital where staff confirmed there was evidence of rape and the child tested positive for an STD.

Jesus on a Triscuit wtf is wrong with some humanoids?

Shotgun up the rapists ass and kabloowie!

Better @Sejanus .. give idiot Syphilis lock them in a cage.. no treatment allowed.. watch them go crazy.. and die in the floor a vegetable :happy:
Post automatically merged:

Better @Sejanus .. give idiot Syphilis lock them in a cage.. no treatment allowed.. watch them go crazy.. and die in the floor a vegetable :happy:
Awwwww @Sugar Cookie ... it’s a perfect payback to the SOB for the little one!

Last edited:
The person probably chose the two year old to rape because they thought they could get away with it.

I am just happy that the mom took the child to the hospital and got treatment for the girl.

I hope it is an STD that can be cured.

This article with the same limited information identifies the child as a female.

Question: do STD's show up overnight? My gut tells me the poor little already had the STD.

I don't think they do....pretty sure you're right and the little would have had it previously, so has to make you wonder if the children had been alone with the "friend" before or if someone else in the family was already abusing the little one.

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (Meredith) - Police are investigating the rape of a 2-year-old girl who tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease at a Kansas hospital.

Kansas City Police Chief Terry Ziegler said the victim and her siblings were left at home with a family friend Friday night. The following morning, the mother discovered injuries to her 2-year-old daughter and took her to Children's Mercy Hospital.

Hospital staff confirmed there was evidence that the child had been raped, and she tested positive for an STD, Ziegler said.

The police chief did not provide any information about a suspect.
NEWS LINK

https://twitter.com/KCKPDChief/status/1122120874885206016/photo/1

I think they need to look closer to home, not just at the "friend"....that poor child had the std prior to being taken to the hospital, even if the friend did something to her the previous night. I'd be inclined to look at who actually lives in the house with the mom.

Back