• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1711020292531.png

Kyle Spitze, 24, is accused of enticing a young girl to cut herself and take nude photos.

Federal court records indicate there may be other suspects as well as victims.

Spitze was already on the radar of police after he posted a viral video of his mother’s boyfriend shooting him in the ear and then turned the gun on himself.

In the video Jeffrey Scott shot Spitze as Spitze walked toward him filming the encounter on Aug. 25, 2023, during an argument at the home they shared, police said.

After Blount County deputies arrived at the home, West holed up and refused to cooperate. A SWAT team tried to negotiate with him; he turned the pistol on himself instead and died, according to authorities.
Police records obtained by WBIR show that Blount County Sheriff’s Office Detective Joe McCarter interviewed Spitze at the University of Tennessee Medical Center around 9:30 p.m. the day of the shooting.
"During my conversation with Spitze, he showed me a video on his cellphone that he had recorded of the shooting," McCarter wrote. "I observed the video which showed Spitze's point of view, West coming into his bedroom and talking about blowing his brains out."

Authorities haven't said why West pulled the gun on Spitze.
McCarter wrote that West then walks away and Spitze walks into the hallway and verbally confronts West.

"...at which point West points the gun at Spitze and pulls the trigger, firing a single shot," McCarter said in the report. "After the shot was fired, Spitze left the house and could be seen walking through the yard."

Later in the report McCarter noted that no charges were filed in the case because West died. West's death was officially ruled a suicide in November.

Spitze’s mother, who was found ten days later dead of a fentanyl overdose, could be seen in the video trying to talk to West and defuse the situation.

In February the FBI requested Spitze's cell phone.

Authorities found messages between Spitze and the minor which were sexually explicit.

Spitze is accused of distributing the minor's information on his Telegram account.

He posted, in part, "she's in the content channel....cutting her tongue and nude."

When the FBI interviewed the minor about a month later, the minor said she was 12 years old when the images were taken, and that Spitze told her to do it.

The minor also told the FBI Spitze “demanded” she send self-harm images and videos of her on several occasions.

Source Article

Back