• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1710542921607.jpeg

A thirty-two year-old Safeway employee is alleged to have masturbated onto produce and other unsealed merchandise after videos of the vile activity were found during a recent search of the man’s residence.

Stephen Masalta was arrested last month after he was found masturbating outside businesses in the Fort Collins Area.

A search was conducted on Masalta's home where the videos were found.

The clips have allowed detectives to identify alleged victims, some of whom are believed to be minors. As a result, Masalta has been charged with 16 attempted sexual assault on a child counts.

Masalta has been held in the Larimer County lockup in lieu of $25,000 bond.

Figures it would be a Safeway employee in Colorado. They hire some real shitheads in these parts. Literally I stay out of the Safeway that's in walking distance of my house because some of the employees piss me off that much.

Spider has better luck at Wal-Mart.
Spazzy HATES Walmart and safeway. I choose king soopers and Costco. Just wait.. Walmart in Colorado is taking away normal self checkout and making self checkout a "membership". that'll be fun.

GET THE FUCK OUT. I am absolutely not paying to scan and bag my own groceries. This shit has gone too far now. Especially since I've recently been able to get same day delivery from Amazon (which is wild, as I'm pretty rural....)

But in all seriousness... within the past week, the news had a segment about the top 20 worst grocery stores in the country.
THREE of them were colorado locations. I'm gonna go look for that little tidbit of fun facts. Cuz if this one isn't on the list, it may have just blown all the rest out of the water, and made it to number 1.

My closest safeway isn't awful, but it isn't preferred.. the awful ones (in my opinion) would be in Littleton, Englewood, Downtown, and wheat ridge... but I'm NEVER further north than downtown, so I could be way off there.

Colorado is definitely becoming a cesspool. I gotta get out of here.
Post automatically merged:

Spazzy HATES Walmart and safeway. I choose king soopers and Costco. Just wait.. Walmart in Colorado is taking away normal self checkout and making self checkout a "membership". that'll be fun.

GET THE FUCK OUT. I am absolutely not paying to scan and bag my own groceries. This shit has gone too far now. Especially since I've recently been able to get same day delivery from Amazon (which is wild, as I'm pretty rural....)

But in all seriousness... within the past week, the news had a segment about the top 20 worst grocery stores in the country.
THREE of them were colorado locations. I'm gonna go look for that little tidbit of fun facts. Cuz if this one isn't on the list, it may have just blown all the rest out of the water, and made it to number 1.

My closest safeway isn't awful, but it isn't preferred.. the awful ones (in my opinion) would be in Littleton, Englewood, Downtown, and wheat ridge... but I'm NEVER further north than downtown, so I could be way off there.

Colorado is definitely becoming a cesspool. I gotta get out of here.
Also, ANY grocery store off Federal, Sheridan, or Colfax would be a hard pass for me.

1712347980224.jpeg

“In one of the videos,” police reported, “Masalta touches his penis to and masturbates on a batch of 12 cupcakes.” The baked goods were a special order placed with the Safeway bakery by a female customer who requested extra sprinkles on the cupcakes. On an order label affixed to the cupcake container, a store employee had written, “Add Super Mario toys if we have.”

The woman had ordered a total of 24 cupcakes, “and Masalta’s video shows him contaminating one box of 12,” investigators noted. The cupcakes were consumed at a January 28 birthday party for the woman’s son, which was attended by 16 children and several adults.
Among the charges filed against Masalta are 16 counts of attempted sexual assault on a child, a felony. “The cupcake special order label requesting sprinkles and Super Mario toys be included show the order was likely intended for children,” Officer RJ Tuttle stated.

Multiple detectives “worked to contact the families of children who ate the cupcakes.”
Since one of Masalta’s videos showed a sexual encounter in a car with a naked woman and his internet history included January 2024 searches for “prostitution denver co” and “worst place for prostitution denver co,” police contended that he “may be at increased risk for contracting sexually transmitted diseases.”
Read the whole article at

That ain't right... This is a fucked up thing to do. People out there have food issues (I'm not naming names here, but it could be me). Making them worse is cruel. Fuck you masterbator guy, what give you the right to fuck up food for others, potentially for their lifetime? :finger: :finger: :finger:

Latest posts

Back